Issue: Yaya has boyfriend?! (part 3)

Clack clack...

Two pairs of chopsticks hit each other as they had simultaneously reached out to the last piece of meat on the plate. Their owners stopped, different colors eyes glared up.

No word came out.

Instantly two pairs of chopsticks danced together, trying to grab the meat until it ended up being clamped between them.

"Hey, didn't tok Aba say a big brother should offer everything to his younger siblings?" Blaze smirked, pulling the meat toward him.

"Hahaha, I only do this for your own good." Cyclone grinned, but his smile didn't quite reach his eyes. He tugged the meat back. "I've noticed you got chubby recently. Eat less or you will roll around instead of walking."

"WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING HUH?!!"

And today's Civil war began.

Cyclone and Blaze stood up on the chairs with one leg placed on the edge of the table. The boys used all their determination, and chopsticks skill, to yank back the last piece of meat.

Yaya sweatdropped at the scene before her. She sighed and chuckled, only her family would have this kind of noisy dinner.

Tok Aba had traveled to the hot spring with their neighbors for two weeks. Ochobot also accompanied him since the siblings had asked him to look after their grandpa. It was only their excuse to make the small power sphere get some breaks, he had done so much for them.

Therefore, only the siblings had dinner together tonight.

Clearing her throat, Yaya tried to call her the attention of her brothers. "Guys, I have something to say."

However, no one seemed to hear. They all focused on the comedy on the table.

Ice calmly ate his meal, bored icy blue eyes looking at the chopstick match going on. Different from him, his younger brother, Thorn, was so immersed to the point of forgetting to eat. 

Solar was paying it no mind, but his eyes were fixed on the phone screen. His left hand furiously swiped it while the right one put food to his mouth.

At the head of the table, Earthquake tried to scold two naughty boys to sit down and quit playing with food. Of course, he was ignored. Thunderstorm merely drank his soup, the ruby eyes twitching slightly. He grumbled under his breath something like "Two idiots" and "Noisy".

Yaya had to resist the urge to facepalm. She should have known things wouldn't be easy. Lower her chopsticks down, Yaya let out a long breath before inhaling.

BAM!

Two palms slammed hard on the table, causing the bowls, chopsticks, cups, and dishes placed on the surface rattled.

The whole room fell silent. The boys in an instant stopped whatever they were doing, including Earthquake who was about to stand up to hit his mischievous brothers. They all turned to the end of the table.

The brunette girl raised her head, hands still placed on the table. She glared daggers at them, unintentionally made some of them gulped.

Satisfied with the reaction, Yaya sat down.

"I'm going out with Vanny this weekend. You guys don't need to wait for me." She announced with a bright smile. But in contrast to her happiness, the expression of her brothers couldn't be described as the most delightful.

Cyclone and Blaze's mouth hung open, the piece of meat fell back to the plate without a single care.

Ice's eyes widened, the chopsticks in his hands dropped, tinkling on the table.