Issue: Yaya has boyfriend?! (part 4)

Fang tried to chew his favorite carrot donut and enjoyed its tasty flavor before giving up with a huff and dropping it down on the plate. He swallowed the food inside his mouth and sighed. Red eyes swept around the table at the group of septuplets he called as friends.

"Can you please just spit out whatever your problem is? I want to enjoy my donut before lunchtime is over."

For some reason, the septuplets appeared down the dumps more than normal today. Earthquake, who was often right in the head, seemed like he was going to commit a murder with the dark look on his face. He sat there, still like a statue, hands clasped together in front of his mouth and didn’t bother to touch his lunch or scowled his second younger brother who was crossing his legs across the table. On the other hand, Thunderstorm pulled his hat to cover half his face, arms folded across his chest. If it wasn't for the killing intent surrounding him, many people would have thought he was sleeping. Even three infamous rascals were staggering around like zombies and Ice was suffering insomnia, which made him no different than them, maybe worse. Fang had cringed when he had accidentally met the boy's haunted gaze and had to turn away in a fear he would be cursed. And Solar, well, all Fang could say was he pitied the boy’s white smartphone, which was about snapped in half based on how tight its owner's grip was.

The air was heavy enough that even none of Cyclone’s extreme fangirls dared to approach them. The girls only stood from afar, whispering to each other wondering why their idols were in such a miserable state. Even Gopal, who had hung out with the Boboiboy brothers from elementary school until the present, wasn’t able to bear the air and chose to withdraw to another table, where Ying, Yaya and her new boyfriend are having lunch right now. It was also the place the septuplets kept stealing a glance here and there.

"We should have eliminated that boy in the first place!” Blaze hissed, slamming his fist down the table hard. The hothead then murmured something along the line of if only he had kicked the ball harder that day, it would have been over under his breath. The alien boy rolled his eyes, too familiar with the overreaction of this family’s siblings.

Why was he here again? Ah, right, Ying had insisted he accompany those idiots and, maybe somehow, reason with them.

"A bunch of siscons." Fang mumbled and shook his head, immune to the killing gazes shot at him.

"We aren’t siscons, we just very love Yaya, that's all." Earthquake let out a heavy sigh, a small X appeared on his forehead. He leaned on the chair, golden eyes hadn’t left the table where his sister was sitting.

“Deny all you want, anyone who has a functioning brain knows about it.” Fang sneered, and he was telling the truth. "The whole ‘three meters wall is oblivious enough."

Thunderstorm snorted. "Such a rich word came out of you, Mr touch-my-gal-and-I-will-turn-your-life-into-a-living-nightmare."

“Oh, yeah? She is my girlfriend, officially. I have all right to prevent any potent threats.” The raven hair boy retaliated. “You, on other hand, are acting like some bunch of jerks. You reminded me of some old overprotective daddy being unreasonable with their daughter's love life.”

“We’re not, alright. Don't you think it was weird that no matter how much we've threatened that bastard, he keeps clinging on Yaya?" Solar snapped, put his phone down. Fang narrowed his red eyes at him and the boy just crossed his hand, returned the glance. “Something is definitely fishy here.”

"Huh? We have fish for lunch?" Thorn blinked.

"No, Thorn, that was a way of speaking." Cyclone whispered at his younger brother, who replied with an "Oh…"