Chapter 6

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and groaned, knowing that it was time to get ready for school. I got up and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I applied mascara and lipgloss to my face. I then added some concealer just to cover up my dark spots.
For my outfit I chose high waisted jeans with a black thin strap crop top. I put on a fuzzy brown sweater on top because it's always cold in the classrooms.

I sprayed perfume all over me and headed downstairs

I sprayed perfume all over me and headed downstairs. "Good morning, I hope you slept well knowing you guys stayed up all night" my mom said in a matter of fact tone.
"How many times to I have to tell you girls not to stay up on a school night"

"Oh come on mom, Diana was here and we wanted to spend some time together" Madison was nodding her head toward Diana.

"Yeah plus I don't have school until another two weeks" Diana said sarcastically

I headed towards the counter and got a bowl, then I poured the cereal in, and added the milk. I took a bite and looked at them when mom spoke "fine I'll let it slide just this once" she pointed her finger at us

"Can we do something today when we come back from school, like just all of us. I feel like going out" I looked at my sisters

My mom turned her head to my direction "did you forget? You are supposed to go out today with Grayson after school" I didn't forget, I was actually hoping she had forgotten but it looks like she hadn't.

"Mom you cant force people to hang out it's not fair" i scuffed

"We already talked about this we agreed it was for your own good, everyday after school for a month you guys have to make time for each other" mom pointed out

"It's kinda stupid if you ask me" Madison said under her breath, but mom didn't hear her

My mom gathered her things and grabbed her keys getting ready for work. Her heels clicked the floor as she looked around for her folder and found it. "Ok" she let out as she catches her breath and push a strand of hair to the side.

"I'm leaving now so hurry up and leave for school" she looks at me. "Come on Madison I'm dropping you off" she signaled her to hurry as she made her way out the door while Madison was following behind her.

"Bye guys, see ya" Madison said before leaving me and Diana alone.

"Well I need to go upstairs and get some more sleep" Diana said clearly agitated "have fun at school" she waved before leaving

————

I found my way to my lockers with jazzy by my side. "I am so tired, I had to stay up all night to babysit Caleb and he wouldn't go to sleep" she had bags underneath her eyes. she rubbed them moving her glasses to the side.

I laughed "you had a better night then me"

she looked at me "Oh I forgot about the dinner, how did it go"