Chapter 17

Me and my sisters were all cuddled up In the living room with junk food surrounding us, watching the vampire diaries. (Fun fact but I'm obsessed with that show, I've rewatched it 3 times)

My mom came from upstairs to tell us to get ready because we had to go to the Dolans. We were going there because my dad was back and he didn't get a chance to see them. Our families are very close so he also wanted to invite them to the wedding. It was 7:00 and she kept panicking because she always wants to be on time.

I went upstairs and decided I had time to take a quick shower cause I had gym today. When I got out, my clothes were already on my bed. I wore a black matching set with white stripes. I just brushed my hair and left it out. I quickly sprayed some perfume on me and went downstairs with just my phone.

 I quickly sprayed some perfume on me and went downstairs with just my phone

I was just on my phone waiting for everyone else to get ready. 10 minutes later we were ready to go, we all went outside and got in dads car. After the drive we arrive at the Dolans house and Cameron opened the door for us.

"Hey guys" she hugged each of us and we made our way to the kitchen.

"Richard, Anne" Sean and Lisa came and hugged my parents. We left them behind so they could catch up and we all went downstairs.

Ethan and Grayson were already there playing video games, they were so concentrated that they didn't even notice us until Ethan looked up.

"Oh hey guys" Ethan smiled

"Hey yourself, we were here for 5 minutes and you didn't even notice us" Madison snorted

We all laughed and Ethan threw a pillow at her.

"Hey you guys wanna play pool" Grayson asked looking at me for an answer. They had a pool table

"I'll sit this one out, I don't know how to play" I said

"Come on I can teach you, unless your too scared you're gonna lose" Grayson smirked

"Oh now your asking for it, let's go guys" I got up. If theres one think I hate, it's loosing.

"You guys go ahead and get the game ready, we're going upstairs to get snacks. Be back in 5" Ethan went upstairs with Madison.

"We'll be in the living room, till they come back" Cameron and Diana love to gossip so it's no surprise they want to be alone.

Grayson and I got up and went to the corner of the room where the pool table was. We took out all the pool sticks and the balls.

"How about a practice round" I said

"Sure" he grabbed a stick and focused on the orange stripped ball. He hit it with the end of his stick and it got inside. Since he made a point he had another turn so this time he was hitting a purple stripped ball, but he missed.

"Better luck next time" I smirked

"I was just warming up" he smiled

He explained me the rules and I finally got it. I tried to align my stick but I could quiet get the right position to score. Grayson just laughed at me