Chapter 30

After the California trip everything was perfect, I didn't want to go back to Jersey I just wanted to stay there forever. 2 months have passed since the trip and it was now December. Grayson and I are dating and he was the sweetest boyfriend ever. His birthday is actually in three days and I have no idea what to get him. Ethan also has the same birthday, so they wanted to throw a party, it's nothing big Lisa is actually in charge and she wants it to be a family and friends only party. Last year they had a huge party and practically trashed the place, she was so mad at them.

But now I have to get back to reality and get ready for school. It was really cold outside and it was actually snowing so I had to keep myself protected. I put my hair into a ponytail and decided to wear a white sweater with black jeans. I put on uggs and a white jacket on top of it and grabbed my bag before leaving.

I opened the door and went inside my car

I opened the door and went inside my car. I started the heat and I drove to Starbucks to get some coffee or hot coca. When I got my drink I drove to my school and parked my car, I got out and went inside to get some books from my locker.

"Hey" Jason came up to me looking dead

"Wow someone didn't sleep well" I laughed

"Yeah, Lexus wouldn't stop barking the whole night. I only got four hours of sleep" he yawned

"Is that why you look like a dead zombie" jazzy walked up be behind Jason

Jason rolled his eyes "Come on, I cant look that bad"

I pulled him next to me so he could face the mirror that was in my locker. When he saw his reflection his eyes widened. His hair was up in different directions and he had bags underneath his eyes. His face also looked kind of puffy and it was flushed red

He gasped in horror " oh my god why didn't you guys tell me"

Jazzy laughed "that's literally all we've been telling you"

"I need to use the bathroom, you go ahead without me" Jason left

I closed my locker and jazzy and I walked to our first period class. I said bye to her before walking in and taking my seat. Grayson walked in a couple seconds later and sat next to me.

"Hey beautiful" he kissed my cheek

Mrs. Anderson walked inside the classroom and started the lesson for today. Halfway through the lesson Grayson tried to get my attention.

"Grayson, we are gonna get in trouble" I whispered

"It's fine. I just want to know if you can come over today" he whispered back

"Ok bu-" I was interrupted by Mrs. Anderson

"Is there something you two would like to share with the class" she raised an eyebrow and everyone was starring at us