Chapter Twenty Six

George's POV

George's POV

It's been one hell of a day if I was being honest, Fred Lee and I stood waiting for our dates at the bottom of the grand stair case and I was chatting happily away with Fred. He noticed his date first and his mouth dropped in amazement as he stared at Angelia, I shook my head at the dude but I reminded him of something... the girl, for as long as I can remember he would always talk about this girl in his dreams, and I had a feeling deep inside she was real just like mine is real.

"Freddie shut your mouth.... Don't forget the girl in your dreams" Fred's mouth shut and he looked over at me with a disgruntled stare.

"Ohh you shut your mouth George, why don't you look at your date..." I shook my head at Fred and his flustered face and looked up to see Elizabeth descend the stair case. I was in totally shock and amazement at this point, and you know when people tell you to shut your mouth in case you catch flies... well they were totally right because one flew straight into my mouth, and I started to choke. I looked away only for a moment, and when I stopped coughing Elizabeth was at myside with a very concerned look.

"George... oh my goodness are you okay" she grabbed my shoulders as I was still hunched over and heaving.

"ohh... im good I just may have swallowed a fly" he cute laugh broke at in a fit of giggles as I finished my sentence.

"my goodness George hasn't anybody told you to shut your mouth or you'll catch flies" I stood up and smiled widely at her.

"well I'm sorry I was staring at my beautiful girlfriend in amazement, because she looked so pretty in her dress and drop dead Gorgeous" I looked away for a moment pretending to be offended by her but she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a soft passionate kiss. As my lips met hers I kissed back and I knew for sure right then, that I was so whipped for this girl.

"I'm sorry Georgie... you look very handsome yourself" she smiled up at me and I looked down her with a wide smile plastered on my face.

"thank you my love.... " I leaned down and kissed her softly on the forehead. "Now shall we go in my princess" she smiled and nodded her head, I took her hand in mine and the both of us made it into the great hall. To stay I was blown away is an understatement, it was like a winter wonderland in the hall and everyone looked amazing. The two of us made it over and claimed a table along with Fred and Angelia, Lee and his date, Ginny and Neville and also Hermione and Viktor Krum but they had to dance first so we all sat down to wait for the ceremony of the champions to begin. As they piled out into the hall the champions dances, but I didn't end up watching them at all. I looked down at Elizabeth as she watched them with a smile on her face. She was honestly the most beautiful person in my opinion here and she clapped her hands happily as they finished, by this point I knew I was off in dream land somewhere. But Elizabeth snapped me out of it when she grabbed my hand to go dance.

"Care to dance my valiant knight" she stood up pulling my along with her to the dance floor.

"of course my princess" I took her other hand in mine and as we reached the dance floor I twirled her and brought her small body into my arms. She giggled and her smile was as wide as ever.

"I've never danced before George" her expression was priceless as she looked away nervously from me.

"Well I'm also a terrible dancer, so we can be terrible together what do you say" she nodded in response and she broke away from my grasp and danced her heart away as did I. It went on for I don't know how long, from slow dances in each other's arms to the crazy break dancing from Elizabeth and myself and also the group huddle of best dance moves from everyone else. Overall it was a great night, but everyone was pulling away heading their own directions. As for us Gryffindors, we planned an all is welcome Christmas eve party. So Elizabeth and I broke free from the rest of people who were still dancing and headed up to the Gryffindor common room alone. We walked hand in hand and the silence between us was peaceful.

"George..." I hummed in response. "I had a wonderful night, thank you" I looked down at her as we walked down one of the many hallways.

"That's quite alright, I had an amazing night with you also" I squeezed her hand to show reassurance as we closed in on the painting of the fat lady. I looked up at the portrait and she smiled at the both of us.

"Good night I assume" we both nodded our heads in agreement with the fat lady and she smiled widely.

"mistletoe" I spoke out and the portrait opened slowly, we both entered to see the party was up and roaring, kids here and there drinking fire whiskey. Even Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws had joined the party. I looked down to see a slightly worried looked on Elizabeth's face. I squeezed her hand and she looked up at me. "you okay" she nodded not being able to speak loud enough over the music. In return she squeezed my hand to get my attention. She pointed at the dorms and pulled me along. I followed her silently wondering what she was doing. We walked up the boys dormitory and entered our own. Silence come over us again and she finally was able to speak up.

"Ahh merlin, thank goodness I can talk now" she smiled taking my other hand. "Thank you again for this night George" a pop come out of no were and I looked up to see a mistletoe above the two of us. I looked down at her and smiled.

"May I kiss you" she nodded shyly and I picked her out in my hands as her feet raised off the floor my lips met hers and as they connected, I felt this energy. It was like every other time we had kissed, it was true love. The kiss deepened and I heard a little moan escape Elizabeth's lips. I smiled against hers. "if you keep moaning Elizabeth I'm going to have to more than just kiss you" our eyes were still closed as I had her in the grasp of my arms and without any warning her delicate hands snuck their way up my shirt. I flinched at her touch but my body calmed as I knew it was just her.

"Then do more than kiss me" I pulled away and looked down at her.

"Are you sure" she looked sort of nervous but she nodded shyly looking away from me.

"im sure.. I Love you George and only you" she jumped back up into my arms... and you know what happened from there.