Chapter Eighty - Flora and Esme

Third Person POV

The Weasley household was louder than ever the next morning. The twins had woken nearly everyone up and currently most moped around the kitchen tired as Mrs Weasley made Breakfast. Flora and Esme sat soundly in two baby chairs as they watched Mrs Weasley. George hesitantly got up to go over and sit next to them. He sat soundly as nobody had noticed and placed his hand near Flora's hand. 

"They have your hair and her eyes" Spoke Derrek as he sat down next to George. "That's what Lizzie said the first time she saw them" George looked up at Derrek as Fred joined him at the table 

"what are their names? " Derrek looked away sadly. But then looked up pointing at Flora who's hand he was holding. 

"That one your holding is Flora Ginevra Weasley" Ginny squealed from the lounge. 

"She has my name" George smiled wearily as he continued to hold her hand. 

"And the other is Esmeralda or just Esme for short Molly Weasley" the cutlery slipped form Molly's hands. 

"She named one after me" Molly spoke tears filling her eyes. The entire household now stood around the twins as they made small noises here and there. George carefully lifted Flora from her chair and cradled her in his arms. 

"Two girls. Who would of thought it" He spoke more to himself as the blue eyed red haired girl giggled in his arms. To admit he was sad was an understatement, he had the babies of his love but he didn't have her. The love of his life, he worried that something bad had happened to her. Derrek couldn't even give a clear answer to if she could be still alive. 

"Two girls.. Ohh boy do you have your hands full" Fred joked. 

George's POV

I felt lost, without Lizzie the world seemed to stop. I had a spark of hope last night that she was finally home.. but that was cut short by the simply devastated look on Derrek's face. 

I smiled though at the names she gave our daughters, celebrating two of the other most important women in my life.. my mother and my sister, as well as two brilliantly unique first names. I always knew Lizzie loved those names, she'd talk to me about baby girl names and boy names here and there. But we'd never really discussed what we'd choose. But I wouldn't have it any other way. 

"Nah.. I think they'll be absolutely splendid. If they are as crazy as us, then I wouldn't have it any other way" I looked up to see my mother smiling sadly at me, I smiled sadly back. "I think I'm gonna go for a walk.." I held Flora in my hands as I went outside for a waltz along the grass. 

Everyone seemed to be already busy and bustling around the burrow. Fleur and Bill were getting married in two days and everything was not even close to being ready yet. I stopped hearing someone walking up behind me and little squeals as well. I looked to see Bill holding Esme in his hands as he joined me. 

"Morning brother.." 

"Morning George.. You know I could of guessed she'd have twins. Lizzie was beaming the day she found out, she was nervous but so happy. I remember walking in the door coming home from my first day at the office job and boy did she look flustered. I told her that you'd kill me for finding out first and she simply laughed..I miss her" I nodded in response. 

"I miss her to Bill I miss her two" a crack filled the air and both Bill ad I looked up to see Charlie smiling just at the top of the hill. 

"Bill! George!" he shouted excitedly. He ran towards us only to stop looking down at Flora and Esme. He dropped his bags in confusion. 

"Who's children are these?" he questioned. I sighed sadly again offering for him to hold Flora. He took her carefully as if he looked like he was going to break her. 

"There mine..and Lizzie's" His eyes went wide as he looked down at Flora and back up at myself. 

"Lizzie..do you mean she's home"I shook my head leaning down against the tree next to us as tears began to well in my eyes. 

"No.. she's stuck there. Stuck running for her life from that witch she calls a mother." Bill sat down on one side of me, as did Charlie on the other. 

"I remember her telling me about her mother.. She confided in me the day of the tournament. Told me about the time travel, she said she wanted to help and stop people from dying.. But I remember clearly the words she spoke about of her mother.. Is she really as bad as she describes" I nodded my head slowly looking up at my brother Bill.

"She was.. Lizzie was petrified of her. I remember her boggart at the black house it popped out taunting her, telling her she wasn't good enough. I just hope she hasn't gotten to her. I don't know what I would do to myself if she did" I could feel two hands touch me supportively as I continued to cry. 

"She wouldn't want you to cry like this George. She would want you to celebrate the twins.. spoil them, teach them your ways. I didn't know Lizzie well, but by what you wrote in your letters and the one time I met her. She was just as energetic, crazy and loveable as you and Fred." I laughed at the memories which played in my mind. 

"She would wouldn't she" Charlie handed me over Flora and I took her back in my arms as she cooed at me. Voices came closer and I looked up to see the girl I hadn't been introduced to yet, and Ginny. 

"Morning boys.. Heidi and I just wanted to check up on the twins. Didn't get to before you disappeared. Oh Charlie your home" Charlie leaped from the ground taking Ginny into his arms. 

"Hey sis.. yes I'm home I was just getting introduced to my nieces..What are there names actually".

"Well This little girl here is Flora Ginevra Weasley, and the little one Bill is holding is Esmeralda Molly Weasley" Charlie's eyes widened. 

"Let me guess Ginny and Mum cried there eyes out when they heard" I nodded seeing Ginny hit her brother playfully on the arm. 

"I did not..jesus you have all your brothers home and all they do is assume. Let me guess next you'll assume I'm dating Harry" we all looked up at her with wide eyes. 

"Well aren't you" Bill spoke innocently. 

"No the bastard broke up with me.. say's he can't with everything that is happening" this seemed to tickle a few brother's feathers as they looked down at the house. 

"I'mma kill him" Charlie spoke. Ginny stopped him with her hand planted on his chest. 

"Charlie it's fine.. Why don't I introduce you to Heidi.. Charlie this is Heidi, Heidi this is Charlie. She actually lives in Romania to, but as a healer" Charlie's eyes seemed to widened in happiness. I watched as the two conversed and seemed to walk off talking widely about animals and how she was a healer. I smiled knowing that at least two wonderful things came out of the twins coming home. Charlie seemed to meet the girl of his dreams, I had my lovely baby girls close to me. But the one thing I was missing now was my girl.