Chapter Forty Eight

Elizabeth's POV - Unedited 

It was about time again that we all set off for Hogwarts, and well something told me otherwise that this year would be a bit of a bitch. Harry already this year got himself in trouble with the ministry but got off thankfully, I for one came to know that I was indeed apart of the Black family and well it marked the anniversary of the time my bother hit me with an unforgivable spell. 

I sat up in my bed blowing the hair from my face, and I stretched my sore arms trying to wake myself from sleep. Looking around the room I smiled at how I'd made it mine. Even though I didn't know at the time that I was a BlacK, the Weasley's and I had spent so much time at 12 Grimmauld place, that it was like my second home. I jumped from my bed scurrying over to my trunk, I opened it up and looked at my options when I saw something that made my heart stop. I hadn't a clue how it got in here, or how it even got to this time, but I looked curiously down at my Quidditch Jersey. How was it even possible, my body slumped holding tightly onto the piece of fabric as the memories of playing rushed throughout my memory. 

"This is impossible" I pulled the jersey up to my nose and spelt it, a distinct smell of my sweat and cinnamon as it always had since it lived in my old trunk. I used to keep twig of it in there to keep it fresh. At this point I didn't want to question how it had gotten here, but it spark an interest. What if this time is trying to tell me something, what if my mother has found a way to find us? 

I closed my eyes trying not to think about her, but it was inevitably that one day I could come face to face with the women I called my mother. I shoved my jersey back into my trunk, pulling out a pair of my favourite overalls and I long sleeved shirt to go underneath. Hurrying off I came out to find a lineup already ensue of the bathroom. I groaned looking at the twins and Ginny already waiting. George was the fruit to notice me as he heard my groan from afar. 

"and the valiant princess is awake" I growled waltzing over to the three.

"for once I wished there was more bathrooms in this place" I glanced up as the three nodded in agreement. 

"Bloody oath... Ronald is taking his sweet ass time, I swear his worse then Percy and that's saying something" Ginny complained, the four of us though crack out in laughter as she compared him to there persistent yet overly annoying brother Percy. He for one was terrible when it came to using the bathroom, he always said "My hair takes time... can't rush this perfection." I snorted at just thinking about Percy saying something like that. 

"So who's ready to go back" I cheered looking at the three of them, they all frowned moaning sadly at even the thought of going back to school. "come on you three, finger's cross this year will be remotely drama free." but deep down inside I could remember this year was the turning point for the darkness. My brain just didn't want to admit the possibility of more emotion, failure, death and even sadness. 

"Elizabeth as if it's even possible for a drama free year... especially with Harry there" I nodded just agreeing with the facts. For some reasons potter indefinitely had bad calmer following him. 

The door to the bathroom finally creaked open, and to my shock Ron walked out Blue all over. 

"Ron..." Before I could even finish what I said, George whacked his hand over my mouth to shut me up. I looked up confused at him as Ron walked away sleepily. George smirked mischievously pulling his hand slowly away from my mouth. "You didn't" I rolled my eyes skipping in front f him and Fred as they weren't looking. Fred had noticed almost immediately as his mouth hung open.

"Y..you didn't just" both him and George had gaping mouths as he pointed at me. 

"But I did Freddie... close your mouth Georgie you'll catch flies" about five minutes later Ginny came out rejuvenated and I slipped in, but not before George did along side me. 

"George!!" I yelped looking at him as he closed the door and locked it. 

Warning - Nudity/Intimacy 

"What I'm having a shower, gotta save water somehow" he mischievously smiled slipping off his shirt. I stood there facing him as my arms crossed in anger. 

"George..." the boy twirled playfully bringing me into his chest. My cheeks burned up looking up at him.  "Really" 

"Really" I rolled my eyes sighing in defeat. 

"Well if your mother catches us, or Sirius does I'm blaming you" I said whilst pulling off my shirt. 

"Well damm..." I looked down quickly noticing I had no bra on.

"Hmm yeah dam they are pretty perky aren't they" I looked back up sticking my tongue out at him. George snickered turning back to turn the water on. The bathroom quickly turned foggy as I stripped down to nothing, George still hadn't noticed I was completely naked but I took that as a swell time to scare him. I slipped into the shower behind him and wrapped my hands around his waist, he jumped a little turning around to face me smiling down at me I smiled back at him. 

"well I must admit this was a splendid idea..." I giggled rolling my eyes at him. 

"you just wanted to see me naked" I pulled away looking up at the wet foggy man I call my boyfriend. 

"m...maybe" his cheeks turned red as I reached up pinching him. "Hey..." he grabbed my hand pulling me into his chest. 

"sorry couldn't help myself... " we both looked into each other's eyes, as the hot water ran down our bodies. George's hand made its way slowly up my body as I continued to look lovingly into his eyes. it made it's way to my cheek, and he pulled me swiftly into a passionate yet slow kiss. It lasted only a couple of seconds but it just felt so alive.

After another five minutes the both of us had fished washing up, and got out of the shower quickly getting dressed. As we creaked the door open Fred was nowhere in sight, I sighed sneaking out and running back to my bedroom. As I placed my pyjamas back in my trunk I got up and turned around to come face to face with Sirius. He smiled with his hands casually in his pockets. 

"I saw that" he lifted an eyebrow in amusement. 

"Y...you saw nothing" I waved my hands mystically in the air trying to avoid what had just happened. 

"ohh I saw everything... nice boy, but if he hurt's you I'm going to kill him" My eyes widened as Sirius disappeared. I grabbed the side of my head before my head could exploded, thinking about this, 'it can't be that bad can it.' I shook my head chucking whatever I had left to pack into my trunk. Lucky for me I had turned eighteen over the holiday's and I was officially aloud to use magic outside school. Levitating my trunk I made my way out of my room and downstairs as the other's waited. Aka Mrs Weasley and Mr Weasley as I was the first to even get down stairs.

It was Officially time to go back to Hogwarts.