16

((moaning, sounds, hehehehehehehe

~Like- Many sad hours later~

Russia was passed tf out, holding onto Ame. He pulled him closer in his sleep and snuggled him a bit

America smiled, falling asleep slowly.

Once he noticed Ame was asleep, he did shit- and like- got up- and yah uwu

He huffed and saw a padlocked door. "Huh...- this is odd--"

"It is. Do you think there's a key anywhere?"

Poland snored quietly, in his bed. He had a dreamless night this... Uh, what should we call it? Eh, night I guess. His hands were grasping onto his covers, pulling them over himself.

"I don't wanna snoop in his private life but now im curious-"

"I am, too. You got a bobby pin or anything?"

"Er....- I think...-" Russia dug through his pockets and pulled out a safety pin "Ahah!-- This'll work--"

"Can you come help unlock it?"

He stuck the safety pin in the lock and tried unlocking it, eventually getting it "Ame, you stay up here. Ok?"

"O-Okay."

Poland woke to the sound of something unlocking itself. He then heard some whispers, the voices belonging to the two people that were in his house. He decided not to confront them, instead surprise them, and silently walked out, putting his ear next to the door. He quietly listened, eavesdropping.

Russia slowly made his way down to the basement. It was dark. He took out his phone and turned on the flash light as he glanced around. "What...the hell...?" There was a smell...of- Something dead almost. He gagged and covered his nose with his shirt.

"Russia, you good?" America whispered.

"Yeah im okay!-" Russia whisper shouted and continued looking around.

"Alright! Just be careful!" He whisper-shouted back.

He bumped into a small table and shun his light on it. It was...well- weird. It had flowers, viles, ect. Yaknow, weird science shit. The smell had gotten more..- clear now-

Poland guessed that they had sneaked into his basement. 'Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, they were bound to find it out soon,' he thought, mentally gulping.

America whisper-shouted, "What's down there?"

He didn't reply to Ame. Instead he looked at the stuff on the table more

"Russia?"

Russia picked up one of the syringes and thought to himself 'poland...what the hell?'

"Russia! Don't take too long! He might come back!"

"if he comes back, pretend to sleep"

"Okay!"

America sat closer to the couch so he could jump onto it at a moment's notice.