Chapter Seven | Articles

Everything we know so far about Nicki Minaj & Roman Reigns's wedding

Nicki Minaj and Roman Reigns have made some of their personal lives public. However, the couple is keeping most of the details of their upcoming wedding to themselves, although some teasers have been revealed--and we have all the scoop.

We are so excited that these lovebirds are finally walking down the aisle, and we are sure that Nicki is going to have a wedding fit for a queen.

Nicki and Roman's wedding is taking place on Friday, July 12, in Florida.

The couple has been together for a year and half. They both live in Florida, as well as most of their friends and family. It makes sense that they decided to get married close to home.

The wedding will take place during the day.

The time is perfect for the children in their family--including Roman's daughter and two sons, who are all close to Nicki--to be part of the ceremony and all the celebrations.

Both of them celebrated their bachelor and bachelorette parties already.

The couple had their separate bachelor and bachelorette parties in New York, and Roman shared this video of himself having a blast. They also had a joint celebration with their families in Florida.

Nicki will be wearing white.

There is no doubt that Nicki loves the mermaid design that fits close to her curvy figure. She is known to love glamour and sparkle, so her dress is likely to be something out of a storybook. The real question is whether or not the bride will have multiple dresses for the celebration, and we're inclined to bet that she will.

The dress she chose has been kept under wraps.

Various outlets have tried their best to figure out which design Nicki has chosen for her big day. DailyMail reported that it could be one of the designers that she is known to wear.

Fans aren't happy to hear that Nicki and Roman will keep their wedding private. Even though they have not commented on anything regarding their wedding, but it's obvious that they will.

The guests have been sworn to secrecy regarding the event.

According to DailyMail, in order to attend the big wedding, guests had to sign a nondisclosure agreement to make sure they don't share any details or photos of the wedding. If they do violate the agreement and the couple's privacy, legal action can be taken against them.

Roman Reigns talks struggles with appetite, diet as he recovers from leukemia

From start to finish, it's still amazing to see what Roman Reigns has gone through over the past several months. It's not something WWE talks openly about on television every week, but when it comes to leukemia, Reigns' road to recovery is still very much a work in progress.