Epilogue

Epilogue

Nicki Minaj Releases her documentary on Netflix

Nicki Minaj, who has been very private about her personal life, has released a documentary, and she has a big reveal in the documentary where she shows off her four months old twins, a boy and a girl. She reveals she gave birth on Valentine's Day.

"I was lucky to be able to relive my own experiences with my family. I'm finally at peace and happy. I have my babies and my man." Nicki says in the documentary where she shows her twins playing with their older siblings, Roman Reigns, three children from a previous relationship.

In the documentary, you can see how she goes with her husband Joe, better known as Roman Reigns, and children to different countries.

She also shares behind the scenes of her getting ready for her big day back in July of 2019 when she married Joe in a private ceremony in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

"I'm marrying the man of my dreams. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see him." Nicki says as she finishes putting on her custom-made wedding dress by Vera Wang.

"Momma, pray for me," Nicki says as she and her bridal party hold hands as her mother prays for her big day.

"Having my mother pray over my marriage is a perfect thing because I know as long as I have God watching over me and my marriage, then my marriage will be strong. I have faith in a long-lasting relationship." Nicki says.

"Amen." Everyone says as they all pull away and grab their bouquets.

The series cuts to footage of Nicki walking down the aisle, and then it cuts to Joe with tears in his eyes as she walks down.

Later footage shows Nicki and Joe sharing their first kiss as husband and wife.

The documentary also features Nicki's efforts in music and fashion.

Mrs. Anoa'i ✔️
@NICKIMINAJ

I'm glad all of you enjoyed my documentary.

12:24 PM • 6/11/20 • Twitter for iPhone

Mrs. Anoa'i ✔️
@NICKIMINAJ

Yes, I had my twins on Valentine's Day. I was shocked cause I wasn't due for another two weeks, but they made that day even more special.

12:30 PM • 6/11/20 • Twitter for iPhone

Mrs. Anoa'i ✔️
@NICKIMINAJ

Our twins' names are Sione and Tamah Anoa'i. Sione is older than Tamah by ten minutes.

12:32 PM • 6/11/20 • Twitter for iPhone