1 - Sky High - Smut

Tony & Nat are still alive in this and cap isn't old.
-

The wind slapped her face as she held tightly onto Peter they were so high up in the air that she couldn't even see the traffic underneath... That's a lie, She can but she's just too afraid to look down.

"We've done this at least five times and you still keep screaming." says Peter as they soar past buildings on his web. "Well I'm sorry it's not like I do this everyday!" she screamed. Peter laughed as she nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck.

"Can you slow down?" she shouted. "Slow down? Ok!" he said and stopped abruptly in mid air hanging off a building. "This.. is not.. what I meant" she said. She grasped even tighter onto Peter as she took a quick glance down "Shit shit shit." she gasped. "Peter Parker put us the fuck down." she said.

"Okay okay." he said and chuckled. He swung around the corner and landed them on a roof top of a building. "I don't know why I keep saying yes when you ask me if you wanna go for a swing" MJ said. Peter took off his mask revealing his ruffled hair.

"You know you love the thrill and excitement of it." he said and stepped forward. "It still makes it scary af." she says. "And you have to admit, You love it when I grab your hip and pull you in closer" he said. Making the gap between them smaller as MJ's back hit the edge. "What are you up to Parker" she said and raised an eyebrow.

He didn't answer and snaked his around her waist. He leant down and placed soft kisses down her neck. She moaned quietly and brought her hand up between his curls. He kissed her passionately running his other hand to the back of her head. She was now arching over the edge. He pulled back to let her take off her jacket. He then massaged her boobs through the thin fabric of her shirt. She bucked her hips forward making Peter's member grow harder.

She took her shirt off revealing her bra underneath. Her shoulders were bare and her brunette curls fell loosely behind her. He groaned at the sight of her. "Ok ok now it's your turn." she said. He pushed the spider on his chest and his suit deformed revealing his toned abs. Michelle bit her lips at the sight. She pulled him down passionately kissed him and ran her tongue across his lips. He moaned when she started to roll her hips into him.

"I can't wait any longer. I need you now." Peter breathed into her neck. "I can tell." she said referring to his dick that was already pressed up against her thigh.

He undid her jeans and slipped off his boxers. MJ let out a loud moan as he slipped into her. He started off slowly but then picked up the pace. Each time he thrusted into her a moan came out of each of their mouths. Hopefully no one from the street looked up. Peter hasn't done something this risky since He and Morgan were playing capture the flag with Tony and Pepper's arc reactor... Lets just say it didn't end well.

All of a sudden Peter flipped MJ around and thrusted into her from behind. Her moans became louder so the whole of new york could hear her.

Peter brought his hand down and started playing with her clit. "Please- Don't stop" she breathed. He bucked his hips harder while she screamed his name. "Shit I'm close" he says. MJ grasps onto the concrete edge in front of her.

A beeping noise started coming from Peter's suit. "Peter are you there? We really need you. There's an issue in time square and we need more people." said Tony on the other side of the line. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." he whispered.

He thrusted more slowly into MJ hoping to finish it off. "Where are you?" Tony asked. "Uh just at home- You know hanging out with MJ." he said MJ accidently let out a moan as she almost reached her climax. Peter abruptly covered her mouth with his hand "What was that-." Tony asked. "Ay Tony, You're son here is having sex on a rooftop." said Rhodey through the phone.

Peter turned his head and saw Rhodey in the air on the other side. "Shit." he said and quickly pulled out of MJ and grabbed his suit to cover him. "Uh uh what- what are you doing here?" Peter asked. Rhodey laughed "Tony put a tracking device on your suit so he can find you at all times and sent me." he said.
"Peter I want you at the compound NOW." he shouted and hung up. "Miss do you need a ride back home?" Rhodey asked "Um no I'm- I'm okay." MJ said peering out behind Peter. Rhodey nodded and took off.

"Well I'm fucked." Peter said.

-

Peter entered the living room and all the avengers were there. "Uh- um Hey guys.. Have you seen Tony anywhere?" Peter asked. "He's in his office." Bruce said and continued to play table tennis with Sam.

"What'd you do this time kid?" Cap asked. Peter rubbed the back of his neck "I'd rather not say."
"With that look on his face, He obviously did something scandalous." Natasha said.

"Good luck tiny human. You might need it." Thor said

FIN