Identity Part 2

--------------
i decided to update a really short chapter in stead of it being realllllllyyyyy late

so here you are
----------

As he swung off, Peter thought about his identity. Sure, he was capable of being Spider-Man, with his powers and all, but many people believed he was a menace. If he had told the Avengers that he was Spider-Man they would have thought less of him. That he couldn't take care of himself.

He swung through his open window and landed on his bed. Unfortunately, there was already someone on his bed. Ned. Peter rolled off and stood by his door as he closed it with his foot.

"Ned, this isn't what it looks like!"

"You're in the Spider-man suit. Wait, does that mean you are the Spider-Man? From Youtube?"

"Shh, Ned. May doesn't know about this. She can't know about this. She would make me stop!"

"Okay, Okay, this is Okay. Whoa!"

"What is it, Ned?"

"Are you an Avenger?" He whispers, and looks at the door like May could hear him through the wall.

"Not really? Only Mr. Fury knows my identity. Now about more pressing matters. Why were you in my room?"

"Oh yeah, May let me in. I got a new Lego set that I wanted to build with you."

"Really? No way that's so cool!"

-----SKIPPPPPPP-----
Tony's POV

Spider-Man was a quandary. A quandary that the genius me has not yet solved. Fury knew. Maybe he would update the S.H.E.I.L.D file? I sat down at my desk and cracked my knuckles. I didn't have access to the files but I could hack them. I had done this before and it was easier this time around. I got to Spider-Man's file. Seriously Fury? Of course he assumed I would hack it and didn't put the information on the file.

"Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y scan all other files for things related to Spider-Man."

"Of Course, sir. It will be done in 5 hours."

---------skippppppppp--------

"Sir?"

"Yes, F.R.I.D.A.Y?"

"There are roughly 1000 files with mention of Spider-Man but many of those people were saved by him. I will sort them now." Her voiced boomed into the room. Nobody knew why she had an Irish accent but she did. "There are no files that include anything about Spider-Man that will reveal anything about his identity."

"Aw crap. Fury sure does cover his tracks."