Spider-Man meets the Avengers.... but different part 2

The team looked incredulous for a moment, but their features quickly shifted to looks of worry and panic as they took in the large amount of blood pouring from Spider-Man.

"What happened?" Bruce wailed, looking concerned, "Help me pick him up. We need to get him to the med-bay."

Thor, being the strongest there, picked him up easily, and quickly walked to the med-bay. The avengers, all having been there one time or another, gathered around a bed as Bruce readied equipment.

"What's the diagnosis, Doc?" Tony asked, considerably more panicked than the rest of the avengers.

"Uh, several gunshot and stab wounds, and a broken rib? Also significant blood loss. He is healing very fast and I need to get the bullets out before his skin seals over them. I'm gonna need everyone to leave while I'm doing this. Don't worry Tony, I won't have to take his mask off or anything."

They all filed out, Tony looking relieved, giving Bruce the quiet needed to concentrate.

"Hey, Tony?" Tony looked up when Nat said his name and nodded. "You know Spider-Man under the mask, right? Will he be okay?"

Tony smiled softly, "it'll take a lot more then a couple of bullet wounds to kill him. But usually he can dodge bullets, and I'm worried something has happened."

"First off, how can he dodge bullets? Second, what would make him not be able to dodge bullets, when he can usually dodge bullets?" Sam was incredulous, as always in the Avenger household.

"I guess something that distracted him? I'm not entirely sure how it works. You'll have to ask him when he wakes up." Tony said, as oblivious to Sam's awe as always.

Footsteps alerted them to Bruce's entrance. They all stood, eager to meet Spider-Man.

"He'll be fine, but he's going to need some time for the wounds to hea-"

"Dr. Banner! Spiderman's awake!"

-------------
eyyyyyyyy
here it is!