The Return

Peter was happy to go back to school. He had no idea what his classmates' reaction would be, and that worried him. but he also was really looking forward to seeing MJ and Ned again.

Happy was driving him to school, and Peter was very nervous. What would he do if they all started adoring him, and MJ and Ned didn't like it so they left him? What would he do then? His mind shifted and he suddenly thought about what Flash's expression was when he found out and chuckled.

"Why are you giggling back there?" Happy asked, thankfully keeping his eyes on the road.

"Oh, nothing." Happy raised his eyebrows but didn't push an answer. Well it couldn't be that bad. He might have to switch schools but it wasn't that bad. Right?

They made it there with plenty of time to spare. He could see the crowds waiting outside the school from the window. He even saw a sign saying, "THANK YOU SPIDER-MAN."

It was terrifying.

He managed to get to his locker where he usually met with Ned and MJ. Neither of them were there which was weird because they both rode together on the way to school and were always here before him. He decided to check in the library. They all had a big project in chemistry coming up, so they might've gone there to do some work. 

However, on the way to the library, he was stopped by a huge group of people. They all looked they were going to burst of excitement.

"Sorry, got to get by," He muttered as he tried to push past them.

"He's so cute with his accent, you know, when he first moved here all those years ago I thought it was kinda hot. And he's Spider-Man, you guys! It's like I predicted it." He sighed and turned around.

"Look, have any of you seen MJ or Ned around here?"

"Who?"

——-–—•——————
It took a while, but we found them.

"Please help me!" I cried to them as I walked in. My posse looked a bit hurt but got over it.

They both giggled. MJ clapped her hands. "Alrighty everyone, out of the girls restroom, let me, Peter, and Ned have a civilized discussion. Thanks."

________
I didn't want to not publish this until next weekend, so this is only the first part. I was really busy this weekend and I'm sorry I didn't paste on schedule.