Freak House

My phone obnoxiously rings to wake me up for another boring day. I groan and reach for my phone to turn off my alarm. I rolled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom for a quick shower, taking my toothbrush with me to do two things at once.

I dried myself off with the towel before wrapping it around my body. I eyed my straighter as I brushed my hair. I look at the clock on the wall and decide to leave it in its natural waves. I still had to go to Spencer's and pull him off that new video game he got.

I did my make-up so light people wouldn't even know I had any on. I went back to my room to drop the towel and put on a white matching underwear set. I put on a pair of ripped-fitted jeans. I carefully put on a white lace-up blouse that shows a lot of cleavages, not wanting to get any makeup on it. I slip on some white sandals. I put on a necklace that had a ring on it that had, don't lie engraved in. Spencer had a matching one that had, friend engraved on it. We were both obsessed with Stranger Things and we're planning a sleepover to binge the new season when it comes out.

 We were both obsessed with Stranger Things and we're planning a sleepover to binge the new season when it comes out

I grab my phone and match it up with my wireless black and blue cat ear headphone. I turn on Pandora. I slide my headphones on and put my phone in my back pocket. I grab my Mushu backpack and head out the door to go to Spencer's.

I pull headphones, so they are around my neck and I turn the music off as I walk up the driveway of my best friend's house. Being that I've been coming to this house every morning since I start walking to school, I walk right in.

"Hi Ms. Gilpin," I greeted my friend's mom who was rushing past me.

"Morning Jennifer, can you remind Spencer about his EpiPen and to text me if he's going to his dad after school. I'm running late to work." She looks through her purse and lets out a sigh of relief when she pulls out her keys.

"Will do," I heard a thank you and a door slam as I made my way up the stairs.

I knock on his door, you can never be too careful with a teenage boy. "Decent!" He yells out.

I walk in to see him playing video games. "Seriously Spence, turn it off we got to go." I roll my eyes. The boy woke up with barely enough time to get ready for school and he was playing video games.

"Bye guys, mom said I got to go to school." He snickered into his headset. I glare at him as he turns off his PlayStation.

"Your mom said to text her if you're going to your dad," I emphasize your mom.

He nods his head as he takes out his phone to text her. I grabbed his backpack and an EpiPen from his desk drawer to put it inside. "Can you grab the essay on top of the printer too?"

As I did what he asked I saw the name on the top corner, Anthony Johnson. "I thought you were going to stop tutoring the Fridge?" I put air quotations around 'tutor' and spat out his nickname. Just thinking about him made my blood boil.