Exs and Ohs

There is a triggering sexual moment in this chapter.

I wake up feeling groggy. It is too troublesome to open my eyes. "That was one fucked up dream." I wiggle out of the warm blanket cocoon I wrapped myself in every night in my sleep. I found that I couldn't move my arms. "What the hell?" With newfound adrenaline, I opened my eyes to look up and see that I was handcuffed to a headboard that was not mine. I wiggle around so that I am sitting up. I was in a black matching set of bra and panties. I was on a big bed that was covered in hyena pelt blankets. The room was a mixture of gothic and medieval. All the furniture was dark and vintage. Weapons and animal skulls were hanging up on the wall. I lean my head back against the headboard, as my memory catches up to me. I got kidnapped with Milo and Eddie. I need to figure out how to get out of here, find some clothes and them.

The door swung open and in came a large man with a wild beard. "Jurgen," I gasp.

"Nice to know that you remember, love," He slams the door shut. He took a seat on the bed by my feet. "Oh Connie, you always come into my life at the worst time, but I can never seem to be able to turn you away." He cups my face and runs his thumb along my bottom lip. I tense up under his touch. I'm sure he didn't earn the name brutal by being cuddly. "Would you like to hear a love story?" He lies down next to me.

"Do I have a choice?" I croaked out.

He let out a loud barking laugh. "I suppose you don't, the story is about my first love. I notice a maid sneaking out of the castle at night. I followed her thinking I was going to catch a spy telling my enemies overheard secrets. But, no, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen playing with hyenas. So, what do I do? I woo her. I teach her how to defend herself. I give her my heart, my soul, and a throne next to mine with her hyenas at our feet. I thought we were going to last forever. But, no she disappeared in the middle of the night taking my heart and soul with her. I knew she would have taken the hyenas too if they wouldn't make her easier to spot." He gave their back story. He pops up from the bed, "As much I would love to continue where we left off, I can't. You're looking at a soon-to-be-engaged man," He puffs out his chest.

"Well, it seems like I caused you enough trouble. I wouldn't want to ruin things with your fiancé. So if you can uncuff me. I'll put my clothes on and get out of your hair." I wiggle my wrist so the metal hits against each other.

"No, no, no, it's like I said I can't seem to let you go. You'll stay here with me as my hyena tamer. It's perfect seeing that my last one died." He winked when he said, hyena tamer. "If you think about acting out, your thief friend will be punished."

"Where is Ed...Ming?" I asked.

"Like I'd tell you that?" He chuckled. I scream when he throws himself on top of me. He had a knee on each side of my hips with his hands resting on the headboard behind my head. I swallow the thump in my throat at feeling his body pressed up against mine. "I think we have time for a rump before my fiancé gets here." He pushes his lips against mine roughly.