☆Jotaro x Reader: bowlings a sport?☆

You sat on the window side seat, huffing and puffing as usual. Jotaro and you had your daily fight over something stupid. He called you a bitch, you called him a chain smoker, avdol tried to quell you both; blah blah blah. So there you sat, Pol between you and Jotaro. The anger was almost palpable. Joseph, finally unable to bear the feeling, spoke up.

     "What was that stupid argument about, anyways?" He said, looking into the mirror. You snapped up first.

     "He drank all of the milk!"

     "Stop yelling, you dumb bitch!" He yelled back. You admitted, the argument was childish. But something about him...ticked you off. Ugh.

     "Make me y-" Your words were cut off at the car halting. Joseph's eyes were visible through the mirror, and they were serious.

      "If you both want to settle this, do it like the high schoolers you are." Pol's eyes lit up, and him and Joseph yelled in unison

"Bowling match!" They exclaimed, their voices full of glee. You and Jotaro both rolled your eyes, completely uninterested.

     "There's no way I'm bowling against him and his yee yee ass haircut." You mumbled, crossing your arms. Jotaro grunted, his way of agreeing with you. Joseph sighed.

     "I'll stop funding your cigarette addiction unless you play and solve this, Jotaro." Joe never liked to threaten, but he knew Y/N and Jotaro would only fight, bicker, and then annoy the rest of the group. This was the only thing that moved Jotaro's chiseled face.

     "Fine." He said, simply. You still weren't convinced. You funded all of your own stuff. There was nothing they cou-

     Without warning, Polnareff opened the car door and pulled you out gently. Then...he tickled you! The gang knew you were extremely ticklish, and would do anything to keep hands away from your sensitive spots. You burst into giggles, blushing.

     "Okay! Okay! O fucking kay! I-Ill go bowling!" You said between laughter. Jotaro watched on, jealousy quietly stirring in him. As if he would ever let that show. Pol pulled his hands off of you, and you all began your journey to the alley.

☆☆☆☆

     You made it to the alley, still pretending to be annoyed. On the way there, your good friends had made you forget about the whole petty situation. You were honestly looking forward to a nice afternoon bowling with your friends. Even if Jotaro and his attitude got in the way at times...

     "Strike, bitches!" You yelled, throwing your arms up into the air. You were a beast at bowling, a good 20 points ahead of Pol and Joseph. Avdol was in third, and Jotaro struggled behind you in second. Finally, it was his turn. "Beat that, Kujo." You snickered to yourself. "Hey, and no Star!" Jotaro approached the lane and readied his ball. Just as he was ready to throw it...

Crash!

     A waiter in a nearby lane tripped, causing the rack of bowling balls to fall. They caused an awful, grating sound. You thanked god none of them were near you...until you looked up. The ball Jotaro flung was headed straight towards your head! He must of gotten startled and slipped up a bit. Either way, the ball was coming right towards your face. You tried to summon Heartbreak Hotel, your stand, but didn't have time. Instead...In an instant, Jotaro was on top of you, holding your body in a protective way. Your cheeks heated up, and you tried your hardest to deny the urge to pull him close and hug him.

     You could of sworn his eyes wavered for a second. They were like an ocean. The bowling ball hit him straight in the back, and he didn't so much as break a sweat. It was almost as if time had stopped between you two. He lingered for a few seconds longer than he had to, only getting up because of Pol's wolf whistling. He quickly got off of you, crossing his arms. You hopped to your feet.

     "Helpless bitch." He said.

     "Clumsy bitch" You retorted, mocking him playfully.

☆☆☆☆☆