☆A Special: Work From Home!☆

Hey! To celebrate 100 views, I'm making a special! This chapter will include all the Jojo's up to part 3!  I'll do part 4 and 5 soon! You'll also get a few Jobros thrown in lol This prompt is a little steamy. They all involve you seducing the Jojo's and taking them away from work! If you can't read through the lines for some of them, I'll explain at the bottom lol

-Melon

☆☆☆☆ Jonathan ☆☆☆☆

     You flipped through the magazine pages, bored out of your mind. It was pouring outside, and not a single ray of sunshine was visible. You huffed and looked at your phone. It was already 9PM! Ugh, where was Jonathan? He promised he'd be home for dinner, and you hadn't even got a call. You dialed him up, frusterated. 

      "Jonathan? Where are you, baby?"

      "Still at the office. I'm sorry, Y/N! I love you dearly, but I'm so behind on this paperwork..."

      "But you promised you'd be home for diiiner..." You whined.

      "I know, I know...I promise to make it up to you later, okay? Just wait until I get home, love."

      "Alright.." 

      "Goo-" 

     You hung up, admittedly a little salty. You loved Jonathan dearly, and he worked his hardest for you...but you had been working for hours. You walked into the kitchen and slid your cold chicken dinner into the trash, teary eyed. You took your place on the couch and scrolled through social media, until a brilliant idea popped into your head. You smiled mischievously, knowing exactly how to get sweet, sweet revenge. You opened up your camera app, still giggling...

~Time Skip to Jonathan Getting Home Baby!~

    It was 11:50PM. You were cuddled into a wool blanket on the couch, almost asleep when Jonathan hastily opened up the door. His face was still cherry red..."Y-Y/N!" 

    You got up, rubbing your eyes. You were confused, until you remembered your naughty deed..."Yes, Jonathan?" You said, innocently. 

    "W-What you sent me! I-I...At work?!" You giggled and grabbed his wrist, pulling him next to you on the couch. You wrapped the blanket around his icy skin. Winter was a bitch. 

     "I'm sorry dearest, I suppose I just missed you...I've been a bit worried you're losing interest an-" He cut off your words with a caste kiss, pulling away slowly.

     "I'm sorry if I ever made you feel that way..." You pulled on his tie, loosening his shirt a bit and pulling him on top of you. 

      "Don't worry about it. I have you now, anyways." 

☆☆☆☆Joseph☆☆☆☆

      You fumbled around the kitchen, Joseph sitting at the kitchen table. You had planned a special dinner date, and wanted everything to be absolutely perfect. Joseph would love whatever you had to cook, anyways. Just as you were pulling the pot off the stove...

Ring Ring Ring!

      Joseph picked up the phone and began rambling. And just like that, he was out the door because of 'urgent business.' He swore he'd be back before you could say 'hamon.' And so there you were, your chin resting on your palm, alone. You whispered Hamon to herself a few several times before blowing your bangs out of your face and sitting on your couch. Watch RomComs all night and wait for him to come home? I guess so. Just as you were getting cozy on the couch, a lovely idea graced you. With one quick motion, you pulled off your blanket and ran upstairs, getting one of Joseph's sweaters. You opened your camera app, slipped out of your nightgown, and slid into the hoodie. You began taking pictures...

     With a few button presses, your pictures were sent to Joseph. You giggled for a moment, and not even 10 minutes later you heard firm knocks at your door. Who could that be? Joe was at least 30 minutes away...You walked to the door, still only in one of Joe's old hoodies. At the other side was a frantic, blushing Joseph. He gritted his teeth dramatically. "Y/N!"

     "Yes, Mr.Joestar?" You batted your eyes innocently. 

     "You can't play p-pranks like these!"

     "Who said it was a prank? I just missed you." You took a step towards him, wrapping your arms around the back of his neck. 

     "You'll pay for this, Y/N!" He playfully picked you up bridal style, throwing you into a fit of giggles.  

     "Let's wait and see then, Jojo!" 

☆☆☆☆Jotaro☆☆☆☆

     "Hey, Jotaaaro.." You said, sauntering into his study.

     "Yes, dear?" He responded, still looking down at his work. Sometimes, you wondered if he would rather go out with an orca. You approached him from behind and put your hand on his shoulders, massaging his slumped over form. 

     "You looked tense." You said simply, leaning in a bit to peak at his work. 

     "Tense?" 

     "Yeah! You're gonna turn yourself into a hunchback." In one motion, you wrapped your arms around him, hugging him from behind while he sat. You felt him jump a bit. 

      "I know what you're trying to do, Y/N." He spoke lightly, almost teasingly. 

      "You can't even see me-" You turned your head to the side, jumping at the sight of star platinum staring you down. He stifled a laugh. "H-Hey, you aren't the only one who can do that!" You debated on pulling out your stand, but instead huffed and puffed your way to his desk, gently sliding his work aside. He finally looked up. 

     "Yare Yare Daze." He said as you sat on his desk, facing him. 

     "Oh give it a rest, tough guy. I thought you'd enjoy a break." You winked, flicking the bill of his hat, which sent it flying. He stood up, his shadow engulfing you. 

     "You're right. But take responsibility for any pent up strength that might come out...on you." You blushed and wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling you to the end of his desk...

Couldn't understand what the prompt was?

nudes lol