A Special Part 2: Work From Home

Hey hey! RN, I'm working on a mfffff josuke x reader x okuyasu and jotaro x reader! when it's out you should totally like, check it out bbs! Also, the game Josuke is playing is gonna be Mario Kart, if you know it <3 

-Melon

☆☆☆☆Josuke☆☆☆☆
     "Joooosuke, put down the controller." You groaned, leaning on the frame of his doorway. 

     "I'm sorry, but not a chance Y/N, I'm so close to winning this circuit!" 

     "Don't you have work to do?" 

     "This is work!" You sighed. You had just gotten out of the shower, and Josuke hadn't even realized you were dripping, in his oversized shirt, and ready.

But whatever, fuck these hoes I guess.

      You decided to sit down on the bed, crossing your legs and sitting down the damp towel that was around your neck. How could you get him to notice you? Ugh...

     "Josuke."

     "Yes?" 

     "Hand me a controller. I'm gonna kick your ass."  Without turning back to face you, he tossed the controller your way. You sad behind him, on his bed, unmoving. You focused your eyes, selected Yoshi, and without a single sweat, beat Josuke. He looked down at his N64 controller, dejected. He turned around for the first time in hours to look at you. 

     "Oh c'mon Y/N, you aren't ev-" He stopped, fully taking in your delicate form. You were still in his shirt, and your hair just stopped forming droplets. You were draped against his bed, fully spread out. It almost looked like you didn't plan this. He stared at you, his mouth agape. 

     "What's wrong? Something on my face?" You prodded at him, still a little salty he was focusing on a game more than you. 

    "N-No!" His face heated up. "Y-You know...If you wanted my attention you could of just asked." He smiled goofy, getting up and leaning over the bed. He gently tugged at the shirt you were wearing. 

    It took everything out of you to not snap and explain that you had been begging for it for the last two hours. 

    "Of course, just asked. Well, I don't like to ask. I like to demand, your attention." And with that, his gentle personality was torn inside out. His voice was low, and somewhat guttural. 

    "Well, you have it now, Y/N. What're you gonna do with it?" 

     "C'mon Giorno, it'll be fun!" Yelled Narancia, tugging at his wrists. Giorno sighed putting his hands in his pockets.

     "What are you trying to gain by sneaking into a bar?" 

     "I heard there's a pretty daaancer!" He repeated, whipping out two fake IDs. 

     "...Are you really resolved on going?" 

     "Yeah! Yeah!" 

     "Ah, I suppose I'll go...Just to make sure you don't get drunk and piss on someone."

     "Yay!

~~Vroom Vroom, bar time!~~

     Giorno and Narancia pulled up to the bar, Giorno a little hesitant. Narancia however, was almost shaking with excitement. They walked in, ordered their drinks, and sat down. Soon, the lights dimmed and an announcer came on stage...

     "Introducing our belly dancer for tonightttt...Y/N!"

      Giorno and Narancia gasped. Y/N?! You had been a member of Passione for almost 3 years, and the rest of the gang had no idea you had this side job. Funny. They always wondered how you made that extra money. 

     "Wow...Y/N? She must be some dancer, then." Giorno commented, his voice uplifted by your name. 

     "She must be!" Narancia smiled. "Have you made a move yet?" Giorno blushed a bit.

     "Don't say foolish th-" He was interrupted by you stepping on stage. A gorgeous, rhinestoned bottom graced you. Sheer fabric covered your top, making your bra visible. You scanned the crowd as usual, stopping and double taking at your friends. 

     Something told you that you wouldn't be able to focus on your dance tonight.

     Never the less, the music started, and you swiveled your hips around. Much to the delight of Giorno. His eyes followed you carefully, tracing up and down your body. Without noticing, his head began tracking you as well. As usual, you launched yourself into the crowd and danced along the bar tables, men whistling and hooting your name. A special part of your job was crowd interaction. When you got the Giorno and Narancia, you slowed down, passing by and running your hand through Gio's hair. That was the final straw. After you finished your dance, you made your way back stage, giddy. You had always crushed on the mature boy, and finally found an excuse to show him this side of you. The bar patrons began to disperse, all except one. 

     You sat at your ring light, removing makeup when Giorno spoke. "Y/N...You were gorgeous tonight." You jumped a bit, startled. 

    "Thank you, Giorno. Promise to keep this between us three? I might get fired if word gets out..."

    "Of course not." He stepped towards you, his face warm with blush. "I...I think I like you, Y/N." Your heart did somersaults. 

    "Like...me?" 

    "I-I just saw you dance tonight and it was...it made me feel happy." You turned to face him finally, resting your hand atop his. Without hesitation, you left a chaste kiss on his lips. 

    "Keep that between us too, would ya?"