Trouble in paradise part 1

1 week later

Nat's pov

My birthday was amazing and everything is perfect right now I'm happy I have people who love me and I have my baby by my side everyday and I love her so much she's the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm happy that she's my soulmate I wouldn't change it for anything.
We started to train here and there and it's hard they are stronger than humans and you have to be carefull and really pay attention to your suroundings.

I got a text from my dance teacher

Dance teacher

Hi Natalie remember how you wanted to teach your own groups?

Me

Yes I do remember

DT

Well it's happening you will be teaching in New York and around it starts in 1 week you will be staying in a house with alot of other people

Me

Okay I will be there

" Babe I have some news! come here "

" Tell me "

" My dance teacher just texted me that I will be going on my own tour to teach dancing around new york and I will stay in a house with other people"

" For how long? "

" I don't know she didn't tell me but are you okay with this? We will be in a long distance relationship "

" Yes of course I'm okay with it and I will try to visit when I can I won't be the one to stand in the way of your dreams "

" Thank you love "

" I will miss you "

" I will miss you too "

4 months later

I've been on tour for 4 months alreadyvand Billie comes to visit me when she. Tour is amazing and I love to teach other people.

I'm walking home now and it's already dark outside because I had to do some other things there.
All of a suddent I hear a branch snap behind me and I look back and there is noone so I turn to continue walking but it all went black

Billie's pov

I was in my studio making songs when my phone starts to blew up and it didn't stop at all

FINNEAS: Check it, it looks like it's important

I grab my phone and my fans are sending me the same link and I click on the first one

FORMER BILLIE EILISH DANCER AND NOW HER FRIEND NATALIE BEBKO IS MISSING!!!

I lost it I started to cry so hard and I couldn't speak Finneas was asking what's wrong but I couldn't answer. He grabbed my phone and read what it said.

FINNEAS: Mom they have Natalie theres are news going around that she's missing! We have to go there

" SHE'S GONE!" Billie shouted

MOM: Is that Billie?
FINNEAS: Yes she's crying histerical I don't know what to do
MOM: I will be right there and I will tell your father to tell her mom and book us a private flight there right away
FINNEAS: Come fast please

10 minutes later

Mom rushed into the studio and hugged me so hard

" They took my girl!! I will kill them I swear if they hurt her!"

Nat's pov

I waked up in a dark room tied to a bed by my hands and I try to get free but I couldn't

" Look whos awake " I got scared imediately and I couldn't see anything but the person turned on the light and I close my eyes not being used to the light. I slowly open my eyes when they are somehow adjusted to the light in the room.

" Who are you? "
" You know who I am or let's put it that way you know what I am "

I slowly backed away from him to the headboard of the bed.
What will I do now I'm here chained to the bed with vampires all around me and Billie on the other side of the state she probably doesn't know im here at all... Well this is it then I should say bye to everyone in my mind.
I love you Billie so much and you are the best girlfriend ever and you made me the happiest girl in this world, thanks maggie,patrick and finneas for everything and mom thank you for raising me up and being by my side every step of my life.

" What will you do to me? "
" Hmm... We don't know yet maybe we will eat you "

My eyes went wide and I was scared for my life.
He walked out of the room and one minute later he came back untying me

" What are you doing?! "
" The boss ordered that I need to bring you somewhere "
He draged me out of the room and into a big room with food on a huge table

" Sit "

I sat down better to listen to them than die I need to stay alive for as long as I can I need to have hope that Billie will find me.

" eat "
What the fuck do they think I am some animal or what?
I slowly dig into my food not gonna lie I am hungry but I'm scared too and I lost my appetite.

_______________________________________

I feel abit better only my nose is still running so here is another chapter