chapter thirty three

Midoriya was walking off the platform to the doors of which he came from. He was deep in thought, thinking of what he could've done and how he'll change for the next fight. Suddenly he felt a cool presence, he looked back and saw Todoroki and just smiled.

"Good luck, Todoroki!" Midoriya called out as he walked through the doors of the arena. Todoroki smiled a little and proceeded to walk towards you with determination.

"Are you ready, icy hot?" You said with your hands on your hips. He nodded and you got in your fighting stance. The crowd roared with excitement, ready to watch another fight. You were extremely excited, you knew Todoroki was strong, especially from watching him at the sports festival. His big attacks were something to watch for and if not careful, you knew he could immobilize you.

Just as you predicted, as soon as he stepped on the platform, Todoroki sent a huge ice wave in your direction. Since you already knew it was going to happen, you were able to dodged with ease. You ran towards him from another direction, eager to make contact. Todoroki just blasted another ice wave at you, but instead of dodging, you jumped up into the air using  your quirk to propel yourself.

While in midair, you created harden shards from you blood and basically through them at Todoroki. All shards were aimed at the right side of his body, so in order to dodge them, he would need to move to the left. Todoroki did exactly that and shifted over to the left side of the platform. While he was busy dodging, you landed and already started sprinting towards the spot you predicted he would be at. Before Tododroki even knew it, he was flying towards the edge of the platform because of how you kicked him. He stopped himself from falling off by creating a barrier then moving away from the edge.

Realising how fast you were, Tododroki attempted to freeze the platform quickly to catch you. You easily jumped towards over the attack and came at him once more. He put up an ice barrier to keep you away, but anticipated it, and proceed ed to attack the other side of him. Out of reflex, Tododroki relased a huge amount of flames since there was no time to get away from your attack. You quickly dropped down, doding the flames, and did a sweep kick to knock Tododroki off his feet. He grunted and as he fell made another ice barrier, one you couldn't dodge becasue of your position. You quickly made your own wall from your blood, which harden and acted as a shield as the wall slammed against you. You flew back a bit, but quickly got up from the ground. Before you knew it, another ice wave was coming towards you, but as soon as you dodged a fire wave came towards you in your new position. You quickly jumped up in the air to dodge all attacks and landed on a new area if the platform.

"I'm glad you started to use your fire, you would have no chance otherwise," You said as you stood up fully from your landing. You were shaking with excitement since you haven't had an intense fight like this in awhile. The crowd was roaring and cheering both you and Tododroki on. You could see your friends on the side of the arena, eyes wide open from excitement and suprise; people were starting to believe that you and Tododroki were an equal match.

"You're faster than I anticipated, and stronger" Tododroki said with an icy breath. He activated both his flame side and ice side as he got into his fighting stance.

"I can tell that from the way this fight is going, the crowd thinks were equals," You said as you summoned more blood, "Its about time for me to end this and just show them thats there's so much more,"

"...to what?"

"To me, obviously," You said. You covered your hand in blood and made a miniature blade at the finger tip. Tododroki didn't even had time to notice it because you were dashing at him even gaster than before. He dodged, but you already moved behind him and slightly cut him on his shoulder. He slightly glanced at it, but ignored it and proceed to walk towards.

By this time, you knew the fight was over so you already got oit of your fighting stance and the blood shards on your hand were gone. "Stop, Tododroki." He suddenly stopped moving and seemed to look around in surprise.

"Why can't I move?" He questioned as his head turned to look at you. You just giggled and looked at him.

"It's the other part of my quirk, icy hot. When my blood mixes with someone elses and enters their blood stream, I can basically control the rest of their blood in their body," You said while crossing your arms. You flicked your finger to the side, "So now can you do me a favor and walk off the platform for me? That'd be great," You said with a chuckle.

"I told you there was so much more, didn't I?"

(hey guys! the full explanation of y/n's quirk is coming next chapter so don't worry if for some reason your confused. i'm sorry if the fights seem lackluster, im not really good at describing fight scenes)

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)