1

Bts are going on a vacation. They going to an island called Lolokow island. They needed a break from work so they reserved an entire island just for them. They were at the airport walking as fast as they could so they wouldn't be late. "I LEFT RJ IN THE VAN!" Jin screamed while he was running. "You have got to be kidding me! Jin we're going to be late!" Namjoon cooed while he held the bridge of his nose with his pointer finger and thumb out of disappointment. They stopped walking and waited for Jin to come back with Rj. "Im so excited kookie!" Taehyung said while shaking Jungkook. "He's taking too long" Yoongi said as he got more impatient. They sat on a bench while they were waiting. "Im going to the restroom since Jin hyung isn't here yet." Hoseok said in an annoyed tone. Hoseok walked to the comfort room and walked into a stall. He opened his bag and got his sprite out. "I missed you so much!" He said smiling to the sprite bottle. He then kissed it "I haven't drank sprite all morning!". He opens the sprite bottle and drinks it. Meanwhile the boys who were waiting for jin were angry because jin is taking so long just to get Rj. Namjoon really didn't want to be late bacause him and Crabby has a date later at Lolokow island. Crabby is Namjoon's boyfriend, he is a crab. Jin on the other hand loves Namjoon but Jin does not know Namjoon already has crabby. "dAddy i want you inside right now..." Jimin whispered to Yoongi.
"Baby your gonna get us caught..." Yoongi told Jimin. "Tonight will be the greatest night of your life baby boy... daddy brought special toys for tonight." Yoongi told Jimin which made Jmin giggle.

"What the fuck..." Taehyung murmured to himself when he accidentally heard what Yoongi said to Jimin because they were sitting so close to each other.