5

Author's note:
THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF GAYNESS YEEHAW🤠

"Sure you were..." Yoongi says while rubbing his eyes. Yoongi stopped questioning why Hoseok was looking at him 'maybe i have something on my face?' He thought to himself. Yoongi quickly grabs his phone goes to the camera to check if he does have something on his face. "GUYS WAKE UP WERE ALMOST HERE!" Hoseok screams while shaking the sleeping namjoon beside him. The gays finally wake up and they look out the window to see the pretty view. "Is this the island" Jimin asks. "No chim we're still gonna ride a boat to the island." Yoongi says with his gummy smile to Jimin. Hoseok was thinking of the nickname yoongi called Jimin 'Chim', oh how Hoseok wished Yoongi would have a nickname for him too. "Wake up Jin-ah" Namjoon softly says while poking Seokjin who is in the front seat. "Oh we're here??" Jin asks. "Were gonna ride a boat!" Taehyung screams. They open the van's door and got out of it. The gays were now waiting for the boat. They sat at the waiting station because they were told the boat will come in 15 minutes. Namjoon sits next to Jin, Hoseok next to Yoongi, and The maknae lime running around like 5 yearolds. "Your hair is messy hyung..." Namjoon says while fixing Jin's hair. Jin's heart beats faster and 'HOLYSHIT NAMJOON MY HEARTS GONNA EXPLODE!' is on his mind. "All done" Namjoon says with his dimples showing.

"TAG YOURE IT BITCH!" Jungkook says as he slaps Taehyung's ass. Jungkook's slap was strong and it made a loud noise. It was painful and Taehyung felt it sting... but he kinda liked it

283words