2

Taehyung was still shocked with what his hyung had just said to Jimin. Hoseok came back looking more energetic than before. "HE STILL NOT HERE?!?" Hoseok asked as he shook his head in disbelief of how long Jin is taking just to get that dumb stuff toy. Taehyung tapped Jungkook shoulder "Jungkook i just heard something and now i want to erase myself." Taehyung told Jungkook who is confusion. "The fuck did you hear?! Tell me!" He asked because Jungkook likes tea 🍵 from time to time. "So Yoongi hyu-" he got cut of by jin screaming "IM BACK BITCHES!" He shouted while holding Rj. Jin realized he cursed and he held his mouth in shock that he cursed. "Jin hyung you're so cute when you curse..." Namjoon said making jin blush. "I'll tell you later..." Taehyung told Jungkook who is now upset because He didn't get the tea 🍵 he wanted. They got on the plane. Yoongi beside Jimin, Taehyung beside Jungkook, Namjoon beside hoseok and Jin with Rj. "Why aren't you shocked?" Taehyung who was confused by Jungkooks reaction to what Yoongi had said to Jimin. "I thought everyone knew they had a thing?" Taehyung face palmed himself because he thought he just heard some hot fresh boilin tea 🍵. "I hear Jimins moans coming from Yoongi's room all the time don't you?" Jungkook said as he reimagined Jimins moans in his head.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?" Taehyung screamed to the younger who doesn't give a fuck.