O N E

~~~
- Fallon's P.O.V -
- July 12th 2022 -

My dad was back, and I don't think Daniel was too happy about it, he was agitated throughout the wedding reception.

If I'm honest my dad's sudden arrival shocked a few people and it really ruined the rest of the wedding day.

We were now back at home after partying until 2 in the morning, I was tired but I needed to see what my dad wanted.

"Dad, why are you here? I thought you were in prison!" ~Fallon.

"I was in prison, but I got released last week and I heard from some of your fans that you were getting married so I decided to watch my little girl achieve this great experience." ~Dad.

"Sir, with all due respect you weren't welcome here, ever again. Fallon told us what you did to her and if I'm honest it's really disrespectful and heartbreaking so you can't just be here for a wedding." ~Daniel.

My dad stepped closer to me but Daniel stood in front of me, he had taken his blazer off and placed it over the chair arm.

Daniels' fingers laced together with mine as my dad stopped a little bit away from me.

I hated seeing him again, I know you're meant to always love your family but I just can't love a monster like him anymore.

"I want you to forgive me, and let me be a part of your life again." ~Dad.

Daniel scoffed and we both looked at him, I knew something bad was going to happen to Daniel, and it would be my dad's fault.

"You really think she wants to forgive you after you killed her two brothers then proceeded to blame the death of her mother on her along with beating her up? I'm answering for her here, she isn't forgiving you." ~Daniel.

"No one asked you what your opinion was I was asking my daughter." ~Dad.

"You don't have a daughter anymore." ~Fallon.

My dad's face dropped slightly as I stood gripping Daniel's hand, accidentally digging my nails into his palm and breaking through the skin, causing him to bleed.

He winced under his breath as my dad stepped even closer to me until our faces were a mere distance apart.

Daniel pushed him away and that's when I let go of his hand, my dad hit Daniel on the side of the face.

I knew it wouldn't end well for Daniel, but I wasn't going to let my dad continue abusing him.

"Dad! Dad stop! Just get out!" ~Fallon.

He didn't listen, instead, he grabbed Daniel by the collar of his shirt and pushed him into the wall we were stood by.

He hit him in the stomach but not before I grabbed my dads arm and pulled him backwards.

Daniel stood on the floor rubbing his stomach slightly as I stood, still in my wedding dress, pointing at the door.

"Get out and don't return here ever again." ~Fallon.

"Fallon..." ~Dad.

"OUT!" ~I yelled.

He bowed his head and walked out of the door, turning back one last time to glare at Daniel before I slammed the door in his face and locked it.

I marched over to Daniel as he looked at me, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his body, hugging me tightly.

My arms curled around his neck as we hugged for a while, not talking, not moving, just stood holding each other.

"We can't go one day anymore without something weird happening. I'm sorry he ruined our perfect day baby." ~Fallon.

"Babe, it's alright, you didn't know he was coming and honestly the party was okay because we still got to dance with each other we just needed to keep an eye on that devil incarnation." ~Daniel.

I laughed slightly at the name he had given my dad as I pulled his face closer to mine and placed a soft kiss on his plump pink lips.

Daniel picked me up and carried me upstairs and to our bedroom, he paced me back on the floor and removed my dress, hanging it up in our wardrobe.

He walked back out with some of his joggers and a hoodie, helping me into them before leading me to the bathroom.

He removed all of my hair products and let my hair fall down my back in loose curls.

He grabbed my brush and carefully brushed through my hair to get any knots out.

Daniel then grabbed a few makeup wipes and removed the makeup from my face, it had been there a while.

"I'm going to need you to sit on here." ~Daniel.

"Okay." ~I smiled.

I sat on the counter space and he washed my face with water and did my nighttime face routine for me.

"You're being too cute, stop before I explode from your amazing acts of kindness." ~Fallon.

"I'm just taking care of my new queen!" ~Daniel.

I smiled as he removed the last bit of face product from my face and lightly patted my face with a towel.

He lifted me up once again and carried me into our bedroom again, laying me on the bed before he undressed and changed into some of his own joggers.

He, of course, hung his suit up in the wardrobe and I think maybe now I could mark the wedding day as the second best day of my life.

The first was obviously the day I met Daniel outside the old house and we went to the cliff and just got to know each other more.

I really did love Daniel and I could tell he loved me, I just wanted to make one more of his dreams a reality and get pregnant with the little girl that he had always wanted.

~~~
KelseyMills718
meticulouslymendes