S I X

~~~- Fallon's P

~~~
- Fallon's P.O.V -
- August 26th 2022 -

Alex and I had just spent the night at Daniel's parent's house, it was great fun seeing them all again but I didn't know how to tell them about the pregnancy.

I headed downstairs and smiled at them all, joining them on the sofa as Alex sat on my lap.

"Hey, buddy." ~I smiles and he hugged me.

"He looks just like Daniel when he was younger. He has the most gorgeous blue eyes and brown hair." ~Keri.

"Yeah he does, I'm glad he looks like Daniel because our next one is coming soon and I hope he or she looks like me." ~I smiled, hoping they would catch on.

Jeff and Anna looked at me with huge eyes as Keri continued reading her book.

"You're pregnant again?!" ~Anna.

That's what made Keri look up in shock, I nodded at Anna and smiled as she pulled me into a tight hug.

I hugged her back and smiled widely as Keri and Jeff looked at me smiling.

"How long have you know." ~Jeff.

"Around a week maybe, I'm getting close to being one month so I should start growing soon. I'm going for a scan tomorrow." ~Fallon.

"Does Daniel know? He would be heartbroken if you were pregnant again and hadn't told him." ~Keri.

"Nope, Daniel knows, I told him the second I found out." ~I smiled.

"Alex you're going to be a big brother!" ~Anna smiled playing with his hair.

Alex smiled and hugged Anna, he had grown so much these past two years and this year he was two. Where had all of that precious time gone?

I heard my phone ringing from Daniel's bedroom so I excused myself and grabbed it.

I saw Corbyn ringing me and I smiled answering his face time as his face popped up onto the screen.

"Hey, Corbyn! What's up?" ~I smiled?

"Hey, Fallon, Daniel ran out of phone battery but just before we go on stage he wanted to talk to you, let me go find him!" ~Corbyn.

I smiled as he ran around backstage before walking into Daniel putting his earpiece in and getting his microphone ready.

Corbyn passed his phone over to Daniel and I smiled as Daniel waved at me.

"Hi baby girl, how are you? Are my parents being nice? They haven't got any baby pictures out yet have they?" ~Daniel.

"No baby they haven't got any photos out yet, but now I'm going to ask them about it! And your parents are always nice what kind of question is that?" ~I giggled.

Daniel shrugged and we talked for five minutes before Alex got onto the bed and waved at Daniel.

"Hi, daddy!" ~Alex.

"Hey, buddy! Are you taking care of mommy?" ~Daniel.

"Yeah! I'm going to be a big brother!" ~Alex.

Daniel smiled when Alex said that. I played with his hair before Daniel noticed the beanie on his head.

"We have matching beanies!" ~Daniel.

Alex nodded and smiled, kissing my phone screen as Daniel kissed his. I smiled and did it after Alex as Daniel passed the phone back to Corbyn.

"Okay, Eben just came off so we're going to go now." ~Corbyn.

"Okay! Good luck guys have a great show, don't do anything stupid!" ~I laughed.

The boys all waved from Corbyn's phone as I ended the call, placing my phone back down and smiling, seeing the picture of me, Daniel and Alex on my home screen.

Alex was only a baby in the photo so I needed to change that very soon but I might change it when I have our second baby.

~~~
KelseyMills718
sweetsimpson