T E N

~~~- Fallon's P

~~~
- Fallon's P.O.V -
- October 2nd 2022 -

"Tell me again why you wanted me to come with you." ~Corbyn.

"You're Daniel's best friend and I'm going to rage and I needed one of my best friends here Kieran couldn't come because she's on a plane with Charlie, touring the county for a bit." ~I told him as we walked through the police station.

He hummed his response as we made it to the desk, I told the man at the desk our names.

He nodded and stamped us in then showed us to the room where this idiot was being held captive.

The door opened up and I walked in with Corbyn, instantly feeling the anger building up inside of me.

"Before you say anything I-" ~He started.

"YOU! My old friend from high school, you're the one who crashed your car into my husbands!" ~Fallon.

Samuel stared at me, a blank expression on his face as I shook my head, Corbyn looking at me.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM! HE IS ALMOST PARALYSED BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU WALKED AWAY UNHARMED AND ARE ONLY FACING FIVE YEARS IN PRISON!" ~I yelled.

"I'm sorry! Please, Fallon, I'm so sorry I didn't mean for anything bad to happen! I slipped on oil and we collided!" ~Samuel.

"You were SPEEDING! YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SLIPPED ON THE OIL IF YOU WEREN'T SPEEDING!" ~Fallon.

He continued apologising and I continued arguing until I really lost it, more than I already had.

"IF HE DIES I'M GOING TO FIND YOU AND FUCKING KILL YOU." ~I yelled.

He looked at me and I saw a small smile appear on his lips so I stormed to him and grabbed his neck, pushing him into the wall.