T H R E E

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~~~- Daniel's P

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~~~
- Daniel's P.O.V -
- 4th August 2022 -

It had been about two weeks since we began our honeymoon and sadly tomorrow it was time to return home, at least now we could see our son Alex again.

Fallon was currently in the bathroom and she had been in there quite a while so when Jon started calling my phone I answered because I would just be waiting for Fallon if I didn't answer.

"Hey, Jon what's up?" ~Daniel. 

"Hey Daniel, I know you're on your honeymoon with Fallon right now but I have some exciting news for you!" ~Jon. 

"Really? What is it, Jon?" ~Daniel. 

"You guys are going back on tour in three weeks, we have a list of venues and the tickets have just gone on sale because they always sell out fast." ~Jon. 

"That's great Jon! I'll see you tomorrow when I get back to La!" ~Daniel. 

He hummed his response and I quickly ended the call as Fallon walked out of the bathroom, looking up at me, she looked like she had been crying actually. 

I walked over to her and hugged her tightly and that's when she started crying into my chest but I could tell that they were happy tears. 

"Babe, why are you crying?" ~Daniel. 

"They're good tears, Daniel! I'm pregnant again!" ~Fallon. 

My face dropped, of course, I was happy but I was going on tour again, what if we were touring when she had the baby? 

I wouldn't be able to get to her fast enough, what about if something bad happens to her and the baby while I'm in Europe?

Wherever I am, I can't just get up and leave while we're on tour, Jon would kill me and I don't think the fans would be too happy but I know the boys would all be supportive. 

"Are you happy about it, because you don't seem too happy about it?" ~Fallon. 

"No... I am happy, I'm thrilled that we're going to have another baby it's just a few minutes before you came out of the bathroom Jon called me." ~Daniel. 

"Saying what?" ~Fallon. 

I picked her up and sat her on one of the chairs on the balcony, sitting on a chair opposite her and sighing deeply. 

I grabbed hold of her hand and she looked at me concerned, her eyebrow slightly raised upwards, I knew she wasn't going to like this news but I didn't really have a choice.

"In three weeks I am going back on tour, for a few months, six months maybe, of course, we will have breaks in between touring but now I can't be there for you if anything bad happens or if you go into labour! I want to see our little boy or girl growing inside of you but I know I'm not going to be there for most of it because I'll be away and trust me if I could I wouldn't even go on tour but I have to and it's all just annoying." ~Daniel. 

"Baby, slow down and just breathe okay? You're agitated, you don't know what to do! Go on tour and if you like I will tell you a rough estimate of when the baby might be coming so you can be aware if anything does happen! When you're away I'll keep you updated on everything I promise and if anything bad happens or I ever need someone to call to talk to about something I will make sure that I talk to you straight away okay baby? We're going to make this work, one way or another." ~Fallon. 

I nodded and kissed her cheek as I pulled her onto my lap, she kissed my forehead and ran her fingers through my hair as I felt myself calming down more. 

I didn't think she would be happy about me going on tour, maybe Jon had already told her?

Maybe we had all known a while and I just didn't listen at the time, but no matter what I knew we were going to make this work! 

~~~
KelseyMills718
meticulouslymendes