Prologue

"One Two Three" , i counted the remaining pizza slices on my table. I sighed as i look at the mess i have made infront of me. Empty Tissue box was lying near my feet while two empty coldrink bottles was lying on the floor near  my sofa while one with half is placed on the table with a pile of used tissues. I look around to find the remote in the mess i have made. I munch the bread of pizza as i get up from my place and found the remote beneath my favourite teddy. I instantly pick up the remote shutting the television off. I sighed as i put my hair in a messy bun and ready to clean the mess i have made. Within 10 minutes my small living room goes back to how it was. I smiled as i put the remaining food in my fridge and look at the neat living room in front of me. My comfy sofa was complementing my peach color living room with a small table in centre placed in between the soft carpet, just at a few distance placed my television on a trolley. The dim lights compliments the woody wallpapers and makes my small beautiful living room my favourite cinema. I have placed some beautiful wall decorations which makes it complete. Now its time to go back to my room to have a good sleep. 

I smiled as i entred my not so small cozy beautiful room, my room is in white and light pink color with colourful wallpapers on one wall while on one wall i have personally painted a colorful tree and birds. While the remaining wall have some handmade decor made by me from my school life to now .I have a small dressing and a single bed with two sides in white color in which i have placed a small lamp with my frame . A light pink color furry mat in front of my bed and a small study table near the colorful wall with a piles of my favourite books and my closet on the other with my all things. I don't have much makeup so my dressing don't have much things. I am 22 years old but still my room looks like some 15 16 pinky color girl , what to do i like my room that way. I don't have a big house but atleast i have a roof on my head. One living room with one bedroom with attached balcony and washroom and a small kitchen, what else do you need when you are alone in this world. I sighed as i placed my teddy "chim" on my bed and sit taking my book from the side table. Oh i forget to introduce myself my name is Ragini Blah Blah as i don't have any surname or other cuz i have born orphan so i introduce myself like this only. It's been 6 months since i moved here Mumbai  from shimla in search of job and atlast i got it after 2 weeks of struggle. I now work as a sales girl and a waitress in a cafe. As today was sunday my off day i spent a day with myself and chim my teddy chilling in our apartment. I woke up late and finish all the household chores and then i go for a small walk at the park near my apartment to get some fresh air. I painted my flower pot and bought a chime for my room. I took a long shower and read some books and after a long day i watch my favourite emotional cartoon movie with chim and treat myself a pizza and drinks just like my all Sundays. I read until my eyelids become heavy, i blink my eyes as i closed the book keeping it in on the side, i turned off the remaining lights except the lamp as i don't like sleeping with all lights off. I sighed as i cover myself with a quilt.

"Good Night Chim, have a sweet dreams", i hugged my teddy and soon sleep overtook me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sound of chimes reached my ears disturbing my peaceful sleep, i kept my eyes closed as i love the warmth of my bed and quilt, i buried my face under the soft furr of my teddy. The sound of alarm reached my ears destroying my sleep completely.  I sighed as i pull of the quilt and sits up stretching my arms. I am not a morning person but for food and money i have to do this daily. I hugged my teddy wishing him a good morning and go to have a good shower leaving my bed behind.

After having a singing session while brushing my teeth in the shower, i wear the robe and cover my head with a towel to stop the water dripping from it.

My eyes run over at a few piles of clothes hanged in my closet. As i don't have much savings i don't buy new clothes often. I took out my uniform along with my other uniform and a pair of jeans with a knee length white half sleeves shirt with a colorful flower imprinted on it. I changed into my sales girl uniform which is in black and white color and put the two clothes in my purse along with my other necessary things.