Bad Boys Girl - [4]

(Flashback in sanskar pov are in italic) it's the same scenes with sanskar feelings and emotions..... of course with new ones

Bad Boy's Girl-  [4]

His Pov

Life is ironic isn't it, when you thought that everything is going on track something happen and make your life upside down. Me, sanskar maheshwari. A ruthless mafia, for me nothing matters, feelings, emotions, love, and all sort of things which makes me a human was far far away from me until one day that changes everything. I sadistically smiled as i look at the gun in my hand and remember the first day i met her.

I walked out of my car tucking the gun inside my pants. Today was another day when I was going to tell world who sanskar maheshwari really is. There is no one who do not fear me and I like that, I like when someone fears me, I like when they got scared seeing me. I was standing infront of my prey pointing gun at his head while he was begging for his life. For me it doesn't matter, for me betrayers are betrayers and they don't deserve any second chance, not from me tho.

"You shouldn't have double cross me", I said as I aim my gun at him while my other two men's hold him from each corner.

"I...I sor..ry", he begged for his life infront of me which I hates the most.

"I hate pleadings", I said in a dangerous voice and before he could utter another word I triggered my gun sending him to his deserving place. I smirked as I pull back my gun when I heard someone's voice behind the tree," what the.....", the voice shouts which is of a girl.

"Whose there- Catch him", my mens shouted as they begins going towards the direction of voice.

"I want the person alive", I uttered as i want her alive, I runned from there to the opposite side as I cant let my prey to go away this easily. I goes and stands in between the road as I knows there is no other side the person could run and as I guessed, I found a lean feminine figure running towards my direction. She bumped into me and fall on ground. I guess she really didn't look up while running.

She looks up at me probably checking out the handsome hunk infront of her and I didn't stopped either but I cross checked her, she was wearing some sort of uniform which is by now is all dusty as if she have fallen on road, her elbow was slightly bleeding from its corner. My eyes stopped at her face, she blinks her eyes as she look at me. Beautiful face with almond shaped hazel color eyes, chubby cheeks which everyone's want to kiss, a cute nose and rosy lips. Damn she is a beauty from heaven. She is still looking at me as if she is trying to remember something.

"Where do you think you are running honey?", I asked her with a smirk landing her back to reality. She looks at me her confusion was replaced by anger as she stands and marched towards me," you creep, how dare you to hurt my friend", she shouts as she lands a slap across my face making me startled. My eyes widen in shock when she lands another slap on my face welcomed by other and before she could slap me more and have the damn lucky chance to touch my face again with her delicate palm I got hold of her, my eyes now turn cold and it emits fire as I look deep into her eyes but what surprised me was the same fire as mine in her eyes. No one ever dared to look at me like that nor they can lay a finger but this girl infront of me dared to do it. She surely is the unlucky person alive, my eyes turn darker as in the next second I made her kneel infront of me which she didn't have guessed, a smirk appears on my lips as I saw her eyes widening in fear as I pressed the gun against her head.