Bad Boy's Girl~[2]

Bad Boy's Girl- [2]

I stopped struggling after i get tired in his hold, i don't know how many minutes it takes to reach back at the mansion as all i could see the same trees everywhere. So here we are, he quickly put me down on my feets as soon as we reached the big hall with his man and veer following, damn this is beautiful, i thought as i look around myself awestruck by the beauty around me. "You are kidnapped again and here you are admiring your surrounding", my mind stated brining back me in reality. I nods as i look at sanskar who instructed veer to take the two person who hurted me.

He turns his cold gaze to mine as soon as veer disappears with them. I glared him as he marched towards me angrily," how dare you? How dare you to run away from here?", he shouts in my ears making me shut my eyes tightly.

"Leave me", i struggled in his hold as he pulls me closer to him as he dig his nails onto my skin painning me.

"You are hurting me", i told him as my eyes become glassy. But what surprised me that his hold loosen on my arms and i look up at him instantly and saw darkness leaving his eyes. I stare into his eyes to read something but couldn't as he tightly shuts his eyes and again he holds me tight. I struggled and punch him in his chest pushing him hard. He moved back as he glanced at me angrily. I quickly take the moment and runs where my legs take me. I quickly entered in a big room which is a kitchen. My eyes quickly travelled to find something sharp and i quickly takes the first knife comes in my hand.

"Ragini", i heard his voice and quickly turns towards him holding the knife tightly in my hand.

"Stay there otherwise I'll kill u", i warned him angrily as i look at the two maids at my side who look horrified, but what surprised me was his laugh. I turns my head and saw him laughing. His laugh wasn't sarcastic or dark as it used to be , i feel it was the genuine one. I was about to smile seeing him but my mind went back to his reality. Was he laughing at me? I thought and once again anger took over me.

"Shut up, I'll seriously kill you with this", i hissed as i forward my hand but what angered me more was his laugh which doubled. What the hell? Few minutes back he was rude and cold and now this? Is he suffering from any mental disorder or split personality disorder.

"Ok ok you can kill me", he said in between his laughter while his face turns red with laughter. My heartbeat against my chest rapidly seeing him like that.

"Stop laughing", i shouts in my top voice and he instantly stops and look at me with something different in his eyes. I think he didn't like the tone i used which is good.

"Do you really want to kill me?", he asked with a serious tone taking a step towards me while i nods holding the knife tightly.

He take slow steps towards me until he faces me. He stands infront of me while my breath got caught in between again. I didn't know why my breath stopped whenever he is near me.

"You can kill me but i won't die",he told me seriously while i looked on confused. Why is he immortal? Or is he already dead and roaming around being ghost, my eyes widen with the reality. Is he?

"No i am not dead nor i am the ghost", he replied to me, how did he know what i think, is he mind reader? Maybe he is a vampire. I concluded.
My thoughts were broken by his next words.

"Because you can't kill me with butterknife", he told me in a serious tone while my eyes widen and i instantly look at my hand to find butterknife in my hand while he started laughing again and that too on my face.

"What the...", i hissed in anger as i throws the butterknife and glare him infront me , i quickly turned to take the other knife but he instantly holds me from my both hands as he caged me in his arms.