Bad Boy's Girl~ [3]

Bad Boy's Girl~ [3]

I stood rooted at my place hearing the gunshot. I clutch the end of my shirts with my both hands and was about to turn when a strong grip hold me. I know who it was. He quickly protected me in a side hug manner. Wait, if he is here then who is the one with gun. My eyes horrified with the thought. We ara attacked.

"You idiot of a girl, i have told you to go home but no, you have to show your stubbornness, Now pay", sanskar shouts in my ears as he drag me with him.

"I.. I didn't know", i says meekly fear started to errupt in my heart as another gunshot is heard. GOD please save us. PLEASE.

"Hey stopp", i heard someone's voice while sanskar accelerated his speed holding me tight in his embrace.

"Don't turn", he whispers while i hold his coat with my palms tightly.

"Veer?", i asked him worriedly while my forehead beads with sweats, as i didn't see him, he was behind me.

"Finally you are here", veer relief voice is heard and i quickly turns my eyes to find him standing near the car. I sighed in relief.

Sanskar pushed me inside the car as soon as we reach near.

"Hands up", i heard a voice of people while my heart pounds with fear. I look at sanskar while he looks at me.

"Sans....", he cuts me off.

"Don't you try to do anything smart until i come back", he warns me as he took my glance before taking out a gun from his coat and shuts the car door and so did veer. My eyes horrified in fear while tears started to flow from my eyes.

"Sanskaaaarr", i shouted his name as i tried to open the car doors and window but all in vain. My heartbeat rapidly against my chest hearing continuous gun shots voice. I turn around to find anything so that i can break the window but found none. This blank tinted windows again. Why on earth he is so obsessed with this color? Urgghh i pull my hairs frustrated. I can't even see what's happening outside. Thank GOD i am not claustrophobic otherwise i would have been died.

"What if something happens to them?", i murmured to myself as the fear engulfed my heart as more tears flow. Nothing can happen right? Nothing can happen. Afterall he is the bad man. And bad people don't die so easily. Right? I consoled myself with numerous things but my heart doesn't feel ease at once. My all energy drained after trying to open the door. Damn these sounds, i quickly shut my ears with my palms and bring my body closer to me as i hugged myself.

Why the hell they didn't take me with them, i would have kill them

Why the hell they didn't take me with them, i would have kill them. If they try to harm my sanskar and veer na then they'll face my wrath. I thought but my eyes snapped open at the thought. "Yours what?", my mind asked me the question while my chest tighten and i feel number of emotions going through me. I mean ...I mean he is my kidnapper. I am a good girl, i don't want anyone's bad. Yes that's the reason. I answerd my questions as i gulp a lump of saliva. "Then isn't veer your friend? Why didn't you call veer my veer then?" my mind asked me while i ignored it. I didn't want these thoughts in my head in these situations. I removed my palms from my ears. There was no voices of gunshots anymore.