Bad Boys Girl - [5]

Bad Boy's Girl - [5]

I looked at my reflection in the mirror cladding myself in pink color baggy shirt with blue jeans. I brushed my hairs as I stared my face, my eyes were swollen and puffy, I touched my lips which were swollen and blood was visible on the corner of my lips. No, it's not because someone hitted me it's because I was trying my best not to let out a sob escaped my mouth because that makes me more weak but, like everyday I couldn't hold myself from breaking down. I sadly sighs as I rubs my cheeks to remove the tear stains. I inhaled a sharp breath as I put some makeup to hide my face and stretched a fake smile across my face and looked at the clock hanging on wall, "it's a matter of few hours ragini, you can do it", I told myself nodding at my reflection. I walked towards my study table and looked at the calendar with all red marks, I sadly sigh as I pick up the red marker from holder and marked it cross. My eyes welled as I felt someone prick my throat, I gulped back my tears keeping the marker back, "it's been 8 months and 8 days sanskar. It's been 8 months", I uttered and bites my lips. I took a long breath keeping hand on my chest. I walked back at my dresser and put on dark lip color to hide my lips, I kept my mobile on my purse when my eyes land on the teady's chim and keyboo, I took a sharp breath looking at them keeping in a corner, "good morning" , I uttered and left my room taking my bag. I walked to kitchen as I poured myself juice and drinks it only half when my eyes land on the untouched food from last night, I shook my head for my absent mind and kept it back on fridge. I just don't have appetite now days. I wore my shoes and left after wearing shades to hide my eyes.

"Ragu", I smiled at Anaya who hugged me . She is living opposite to my apartment, I told her that we both can live on same but, she denied. "Good Morning", she wished and I smiled although fake one. "Good Morning Anu", I told her as she forwarded me apple she was eating, I shook my head as we both deccends the stairs together. "How's you?", She asked looking at me while I smiled," Happy as always", I said and laughed. She just looked at me and nodded. I smiled slightly seeing how good she understands me, she knows it's all fake but, still she don't nudges me. "Nice shades", she told me as we exit the building. "You always says that", I told her as she sits on her scooty and I sits behind her. Well, she takes a duty of dropping me off to cafe daily. Yes! The same cafe. Thankfully Lady Aliyah allowed me and now I have source of income. "Because I like them and still you not give me", she told me and I shook my head holding her shoulder as she accelerated and drove off," I have only this pair otherwise I would have given you", I told her while she laughed, "I know I am just joking", she told and I smiled lightly. The cool breeze touched my face but, it didn't sooth me. My heart was still burning and its still broken. And , the reason is me , solely ME. 

I get down from scooty and looked at Anaya," thanks Anu", I said and she glared at me. I shakes my head and smiled, "how's veer? Did he come?", I asked her hopeful for a reply. "They are good and no, he didn't come", she told me with sad smile while I nodded blinking as I turned my back on her and starts walking towards cafe. After that day veer only met me for once and after that I have always seen him from far which I am thankful because I didn't think he would like to see me after what all I did it to his best friend. I only deserve hatred and I know it. I wiped my tears before they could even fall. I greeted everyone as I entered inside cafe, now I do two times job here for income and, I am thankful to ALMIGHTY to give me one. I changed into my uniform and starts working blocking all my thoughts, I wore specs because I don't want anyone too look cloesly at my eyes and know any of my dead emotions. Like this many hours passed and all I do was work like a machine, I sighs as I felt my muscles tired after running from here and there for several hours. "Ragini?", Lady Aliya called me and I goes to her, she looked at me with her warm smile as she forwarded me some pastries, "you are here from morning it's been 6 hours and you didn't eat anything",  she told me and I smiled gently at her, " I'll eat it don't worry, I want to drink coffee first", I told her while she fold her arms and looked at me, "you said that yesterday and the day before yesterday, I saw you packing and giving these pastries to poor children's", she says and I bites my tongue being caught. "You see that I eat them daily and with their aromatic smell only I feel full", I told her and she shook her head disbelief. "Eat it before my eyes, today no excuse. You can take more for the children", she told and I felt myself tearing up. She is such a generous soul as I hugged her, "you are Soo kind", I told her wiping my tears before they fall. "Not more then you", she told me breaking the hug while I painfully smiled at her while my heart pained. Only if you know how kind I am. I thought and shakes my head as I took the plate and grabs myself a cup of hot coffee, "can I eat outside?", I asked and she nodded smiling. I smiled at her and moves outside from back door and sits on the bench facing road. I inhaled sharply as I took a sip of hot coffee with my trembling lips as tears starts flowing from my eyes. I took one bite as I took a shaky breath, my throat become dry and I closed my eyes letting the tear flow. It's so hard to pretend you are normal when you are dying inside by each passing second. "Why I am Soo unlucky?", I asked looking up at the sky and then looking at the people around me who seems happy to me but, who knows who hide pain behind those happy face. I thought when my gaze fell on a kid asking for food, I smiled painfully looking at him and stands walking towards him. I taps his shoulded as he looked up at me, "you are hungry?", I asked and he nodded inocently blinking his eyes. I forwarded the pastries and coffee, "will it work? I have took only one bite", I told to him while he looked at me and then at my hands and instantly grabs it nodding. I smiled at him with moisty eyes, "thank you Didi", he says while I smiled more," just pray that I become happy", I told to him as he looked at me, "you are not happy?", He asked me and I shook my head in a no and he smiled, "but, you seem happy", he told me and I shook my head smiling. It's fake child. It's fake. "Nothing", I told to him as he started eating while I kept looking at him trying to find some peace some solace by seeing him happy but, it didn't worked. I sadly sighs as I dusted my hands and starts walking towards cafe again, "Didi", I stopped hearing his voice and turned, "I'll pray you become happy for real", he told me while I smiled with moisty eyes and nodded. I sighed as I entered inside cafe from back door and the first thing I did was to put make up again due to my pale look. It's irritating but saving too. I thought makeup can give you only but, I realized it's good in hiding your scars too.