chapter 1

(Y/n Pov)

We were all in the dropship. Erron was sleeping, Galen and 16 were watching things through a window. We touched down.

Y/n: Erron wake up. *pats his knee*

Erron woke up and let out a yawn.

Erron: Morning.

We exited the ship.

Y/n: 16. What do we need to do.

16: We must go and wait for headmaster Ozpin to give a speech. Until then. We can make friends. Or watch birds. I prefer the birds.

Erron: Honestly. After sleeping the whole ride. Watching birds doesn't sound half bad.

Y/n: Alright birds it is.

We watched birds then went to where everyone else was going. After Ozpin's speech we went to sleep. We got up the next morning to go over our plan. We were alone so no one could hear us.

Y/n: I'll hide so 16 can find me on his scanners. Erron you hide and Galen will find you with the force. And no looking at anyone else. We find eachother then we do anything else we need to do.

Galen: Let's just get this over with.

Erron: I'm with Galen. This whole team picking is bullshit.

It was time for initiation. When we were launched it was easy for 16 to find me since he just flew and landed next to me. Didn't take long for us to find Galen and Erron. Next thing was to find the relics. Which took a while because 16 always stopped to look at birds.

Y/n: 16! We have to move!

16: But I want to watch the birds.

Y/n: You can watch birds later buddy! We got to move!

After we finally got there. We got two identical chess pieces. We moved and saw a group fighting a death stalker and nevermore.

Y/n: 16! You're with me against the nevermore.

16: But I don't want to hurt the giant bird.

Y/n: Its a Grimm. Not a bird.

16: Oh. Apologies. My scanners malfunction for a moment.

Y/n: Galen, Erron. Take the stalker.

16 and I went to help fight the nevermore. He flew up but it started to dive down. It was aiming at a girl in yellow. She for some reason threw a girl in red in front of her and dove out of the way. I reacted and lunged in front of the girl in red extending my bo staff.

I jumped and slammed down on the nevermore making it hit the ground. It shook off the blow and was about to charge. Until 16 punched it on the top of its head making the skull cave in. I looked over to see Galen use force lightning to kill the death stalker.

Instead of staying we all left. No point in sticking around with all the Grimm nearby. We were of course put on the same team.

We went to sleep soon after and woke up the next morning early enough for classes. Teams Rwby and jnpr were late. My eyes focused on the girl in red. Her eyes, they had little life in them. Erron nudged my shoulder.

Erron: * jokingly*Starring at girls already?

Y/n: Not exactly. That girl in red. Her eyes are almost lifeless. Something is off about her.

Erron: Something is off about everyone.

Y/n: Galen.

Galen: Yeah?

Y/n: What do you sense in the girl in red?

Galen: *focuses* I sense...pain...suffering...sadness...absence of hope... lack of joy.

Y/n: Hmmm. 16 body scan, look for trauma.

16: Okay. Scan complete. She identifies as a female. Not a bird.

Y/n: Any trauma?

16: bruises and damage to muscle and bone detected. Some older. Others less than a week old.

Y/n: Save the scan. First chance we get. We're checking this out.

Erron: This ought to be fun.

Fun wouldn't have been what I would have used. Later we managed to find the girl. With the blonde girl. It looked like a friendly spar. Except for the fact that the girl in red wasn't fighting back.

Y/n: Looks like we have the cause. Let's help the girl in red guys!

We sprung in, the blond was surprised to be flung away by Galen with force push. The fall to the ground knocked her out.

The girl in red was on the ground injured. I walked next to the girl and picked her up bridal style.

Y/n: Lets get her to the infirmary.

Erron: What about blondie?

Galen: It's pointless to do anything. She's down and out.

Y/n: Your right. Let's go.

We left and took the girl in red to the infirmary. We stayed with her for a while and then Ozpin entered.

Ozpin: Y/n. What happened.

Y/n: One of her teammates was beating her up.

Ozpin: What? Which one?

Y/n: I don't know her name. Only that she is blonde.

Ozpin: Yang? But Ruby and her were sisters.

Y/n: Well it seems that Yang doesn't care. For her safety she should stay with us.

Ozpin: I am not sure that is a good idea.

16: I do not require bedding. She can have my bed.

Ozpin: *sigh* Alright, she can stay with you.

Y/n: Good. We'll wait here for her to get up.

Ozpin: Alright. I make her team aware.

He left.

Y/n: She is one of us now crew.

Erron: At least we'll have more variety in our team.

Galen: Your not wrong.

16: I hope she likes birds.

I knew from that point that Beacon got more interesting

male reader x broken Ruby जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें