chapter 2

We all were waiting for Ruby to wake up. We moved her to our dorm to avoid any problems with Yang. Not that we can't deal with it. Just not in the mood to. After four hours Ruby started to stir.

She opened her eyes and started to sit up slowly. But once she saw us. Her eyes grew wide with fear. You could hear her breaths grow faster and heavier.

I approached slowly to not overwhelm her.

Y/n: Its alright. You're safe.

She was back against the headrest. Almost rolling into a ball.

Y/n: I'm Y/n. The cowboy is Erron. The guy in black is Galen. And the big guy is 16.

Ruby scared: P...P...Pl...Please...don't...don't hurt me!

Y/n: We're not going to hurt you.

Ruby scared: promise?

Y/n: I promise. We aren't going to hurt you.

She seemed to calm down. Still clearly on edge. But better.

Y/n: You're laying on your bed. We'll be here if you need us. Speaking of that. 16 what time is it?

16: It is 9:56.

Erron: Past my damn bedtime that's for sure.

Galen: I've already meditated for the night. I'll just go straight to bed.

16: I will be on sleep mode then for the night.

Y/n: You just go to bed whenever you feel like Ruby. We're hitting the hay.

Ruby: O...okay.

The night went by very quickly. We got up and got ready for classes. Ruby was particularly clingy to us. Preferring to be close rather than at a distance. I didn't mind and it didn't seem like the others cared. When it was lunch we got a table by ourselves.   We were eating until I felt something tap my forehead.  A piece of crumpled up paper hit the table then telling me what it was that hit my forehead. I ignored it.

But Erron got hit too and his reaction wasn't like mine.

Erron: Who in the Fuck!?

16: I found where the projectile came from. *points to a team laughing*

Erron: I'll be back. *gets up*

Y/n: 16 make sure he doesn't do anything too stupid.

16 got up and followed Erron.

Erron: Alright which one of ypu threw the paper?

One big guy stood up clearly thr leader.

?: I did. What are you going to do about it?

Erron: Teach you some manners.

16: Scan complete.  Name is Cardin Winchester. Known as a racist prick who no one really likes. Also suffers for erectile dysfunction.

Erron: Didn't need to know the last part. Alright mister windick. How about an apology?

Cardin got up in front of Erron. He towered over him. 16 gently moved Erron out pf the way and towered pver Cardin.

16: Scans also indicate he killed birds with a gun for fun.

Cardin confused: what does that have to do with this?

16: I like birds! * punches Cardin sending him crashing into a wall*

Y/n: *sigh*

Galen: To be honest. I'm just surprised he is still alive.

At that moment Goodwitch arrived.

Goodwitch: What is the meaning of this!

Erron: Cardin chesterdouche decided to throw stuff at us. So 16 returned it by throwing HIM into a wall.

That got all of us a trip to Ozpin's office. Even Ruby. But Ozpin gave her earmuffs so she couldn't hear any yelling or screaming.  Just in case.

Ozpin: So. What happened.

Y/n: Cardin first threw a paper ball at me. I chose to ignore it. 16 saw that and found where it came from. Then it hit Erron and confronted him with 16. Cardin tried to get in Erron's face. So 16 protected him by punching him.

16: Cardin hurt birds. I was sad and angry.

Erron: Big guy loves birds.

Ozpin: Seeing as 16 was the main aggressor in this situation.  It would be best if 16 leaves beacon.

We all looked at eachother.  Erron was the first to react Pulling put a revolver and aiming it at Ozpin. Goodwitch was about to do something but Galen grabbed her with the force and pinned her against the wall. I walked up to Ozpin's desk.

Y/n: I don't know what you're definition of main aggressor is. But it appears we're at odds with that.  Considering the fact that my whole team could have just easily killed all four of those racists pricks.  Maybe you shouldn't jump  the gun.

Ozpin: *sigh* You have a point. All right. I'll leave it at a warning.  Have a nice day.

I turned to see that Ruby was looking at the ground and didn't seem to have heard or saw anything that just happened.   I lifted the earmuffs off her head.

Y/n: We're done here Ruby. Let's go.

We left and went back to pur dorm.

Erron: I should have killed him.

Galen: And what would that accomplish?

Erron: It would have felt good.

16: I would prefer if you shot Cardin.

Erron: Next time buddy.

Ruby worried: Y/n.

Y/n: What's wrong Ruby?

Ruby: You're not leaving right? I heard something about leaving beacon.

I walked up to her and put my hand on top of her head making her flinch. But then she relaxed.

Y/n: Nope. We're not leaving. All of us are in this together. 

Ruby: O...okay. 

Before we knew it, it was time to go to bed. Something a lot of us never wanted to miss. But never to forget the day we had.