Faendal x Reader

Vanilla Coke and Fireworks~

WARNING(S): This is absolutely adorable <3

I smiled as I skipped sprightly to my best friend's house in Riverwood. I knocked on the wooden door, smiling happily. Faendal, a (gorgeous) Wood Elf, opened the door, smiling at me.

"Hi, N/n!" I said hello and walked in. Faendal closed the door behind me, and saw a bottle of Vanilla Coca Cola on the table.

"I didn't know you liked Vanilla Coke!" I said. Faendal nodded.

"Yeah, it's my favorite type." He replied, taking a sip of it. I snatched it from his hands and took a sip. He was a little surprised.

"Um...you realize that has my spit on it? And probably in it?" I grinned.

"Mhm! It tastes good. Not your spit, the drink, I mean.." I blushed. Faendal blushed also.

"Um...well, if you say so. We can share, I suppose." I grinned more and took another sip. I nearly choked when Faendal got closer to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"Great, now your spit is in it, too. Oh well." He stole the soda from me, taking a drink of it. He smiled.

"What time is it, Faen?"

"9:25. We should probably leave now." I grinned excitedly and jumped up, clasping my hands together.

"Excited much?" I grinned more, if possible, and grabbed Faendal's soft hand and pulled him outside, climbing on his roof and seeing the blanket and pillows we set up earlier, and sat down. Faendal sat next to me. I didn't let go of his hand. Faendal gladly intertwined our fingers, smiling at my reaction.

"How many more minutesssss?" I whined.

"Thirty seconds..." He answered. I got closer to him, seeing the red and purple sky darken suddenly. Faendal placed his soda to the side, and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me even closer to his chest, so, I took the opportunity and rested my head on his chest. He laid down on the pillows we set up, relaxing. Suddenly his gaze was towards the sky as a bright green firework exploded in the sky.

"Wowww!!" I squealed. Faendal chuckled happily at both the fireworks and me.

"They're so pretty... I knew this was going to be a good idea." He said to me. I sat up and stared at his eyes, the light of the fireworks reflecting off his orbs. He looked back at me, a small friendly smirk on his face. I was blushing slightly.

"Thanks for this, Faendal, and happy Fourth of July." Faendal didn't respond for a while. He just stared into my eyes, then he pressed his lips to mine as the fireworks went off. I kissed him back, smiling into the kiss. We both pulled back, staring at each other with love-struck looks. I was pulled onto his lap, and I snuggled into him while staring up at the colorful sky lit by the aurora and fireworks.

"I love you." He whispered quickly. I giggled excitedly at this and looked at him with a smile.

"I love you too." I whispered back and turned myself around so my chest was facing his. He pulled me closer and brought me in for a sweet kiss. We both smiled afterword, and I grabbed our soda. I took a sip of it and grinned.

"Oh, I see, the soda is better than my kiss? I mean, you smile then you grin when drinking that." I kissed him passionately, surprising him, and closed my eyes. We pulled back quickly and I giggled.

"Your spit is in this, so,....you know....it's like we're uh...kissing?" Faendal had his eyes half closed with a smile.

"You're adorable." He replied. I snuggled more into him, feeling him shiver a bit afterwords.

~

By the time the firework show was over, I was fast asleep on Faendal's chest. He nudged me, trying to wake up, but I didn't budge. He sighed and picked me up, carefully walking off his roof. I was holding the Vanilla Coke bottle like a stuffed animal. He brought me inside, placing me on the bed, then laying next to me, snuggling me until he fell asleep.

Happy early 4th of July! Well, I'm American, so in America, that is. :D I hope you all liked this cute oneshot. :3

696 words
Plusssss I drew Faendal~

696 wordsPlusssss I drew Faendal~