CHAPTER II

GREAT NEWS

MONDAY

- So... are you going to tell me all about it? – Asked Luna excited, while sitting in the empty chair in front of me, she put her tray on the table and started placing her stuff in the chair next to her. I smiled.

- What do you mean "all about it"? I have already told you everything on the phone yesterday – I said while taking a bite from my sandwich.

- Yeah, but I still can't believe that was it, I mean, he didn't even tried to kiss you? – I laughed.

- Oh, please, you know him, he's really shy... and besides, I really don't mind that he didn't kissed me, it's actually better for me– I said opening my bag of chips.

- What do you mean? Like don't you wanna kiss him? – She said and started eating her lunch.

- Well, yes, I do want him to do so, but I mean, it's not really an urge - I said shaking the chip dust off my hands – I don't want to rush everything, it will happen when it's the right time, besides, I really like him, but I'm not sure if I want to get to something physical already.

- Well, it's not like you are going to do "it" already, it's just a kiss... – She looked at me.

- No, no, I know that, I just mean, I'm fine like this... I like it slooooow... - I took the last bite of my sandwich.

- Well, if you are fine with it... - She lifted her shoulders and I just nodded.

- Hey guys! I've been looking for you all day. – Interrupted Rick while sitting on the chair next to me.

- Hey – Luna and I replied.

- How was your weekend? -Asked while putting his stuff on the ground. – Can I have a chip? – He asked me and I have him the whole bag, he smiled excited and started eating them.

- Mine was fine, BUT Mia got a boyfriend, oh yeah.– She teased.

- What? Really?! – exclaimed Ricky surprised and turned to me with his eyes expressing endless curiosity. – Who? – I gave him an awkward smile and blushed.

- Ethan...

- Ethan?! – Almost screamed. I tried to shush him while Luna laughed and shushed him too.

- Yeah, but can you keep it between us? Gosh, I think they heard you all the way to China – I replied sarcastically.

- Ok, I'm sorry, fine. – Said calmly - but Ethan? How? – Asked calmly and taking out his laptop. I laughed.

- Well, just like that, he asked me last friday... and I said yes - He looked at me impressed. – What? I like him.

- I can't believe it. – I laughed.

Rick, was as close to me as Luna was, we could say at that point that he was actually my best friend, since Ethan was now my boyfriend, Rick had gained himself the tittle, right?

- Well, I would really LOVE to explain it to you, BUT I need to head to class. – I said as I was standing up and putting on my backpack.

- What? Why? – He checked his clock. It was 1pm. – Right you have physics. Fine. But I'll catch you at the bus station okay? – Luna laughed.

- Ugh, fine, I'll explain you there. Bye! – I said while running off to class.

I got to the classroom right on time. It was already full, everyone chatting with their friends, some sitting up in their tables, some asleep on their desks but must of them looking through their phones. While looking through the classroom, right at the far corner I saw her, talking with some of our friends, Emma. I looked at her while she turned her head at me, she locked eyes with me and smiled, immediately and enthusiastically pointed the empty chair right beside her, I smiled and went to her.