Claire Hill

Warning: This and the next chapter only contain info on the current strength and status of the two main characters. If you are the type that doesn't want to read them? Skip em.

.

.

.

.

***

[Name: Claire Hill

[Name: Claire Hill

Race: Ice Fairy

Strength: C

Speed: A

Mana: A

Skills: Ice Shift (Rising), Fairy Eyes (U), Glacial World (OverLord)

Overall: A+]

[Ice Fairy: As an Ice Fairy, you are immune to both the water and ice element. Furthermore, as long as you touch either of the two, you may consume them to heal your physical wounds.]

[Fairy Eyes: With the eyes of a fairy, you can see the Sacred Text of another.]

[Ice Shift: As an Ice fairy, you can transform into your second form, or partially do so, gaining new abilities.

<Glaze> - Able to summon and control ice to your whim. You can also touch anything to simply freeze it. Finally, you may freeze an object and make it disappear into your <Glacial World> and may call it back at any time. Power over the strength of your Ice element is based on your mana rank.

——> <Glacial World> A world of unending snow, a land in which you are the master of and may enter and leave at will. You may pull another into this realm as long as you are able to cover them in your mana. Within this space, all stats are increased by 1 major rank and you can summon and control all ice within with no cost to your mana.

<Switch> - With this ability, you may switch locations with any piece of ice that has been summoned or made previously.]

Weapon: [Loki: A relic of the past, a weapon forged from Eternal Ice. Not only can it cut through iron like butter, whatever liquid its blade touches will freeze.

The bandages around its handle are made from a single feather of an archangel, allowing the user not only a firm grip but also the ability to control them.

A weapon holding a will of its own but bending to the whim of a worthy master.]

'Mentor': Igris Neihime