sight seeing

P.O.V.
Alikay

11:00 o'clock Friday night.
"What does it matter anyways ?" Asked Alikay in a VERY annoyed way.
"What matters is that you still didn't get work done , it's been weeks since you've actually done anything Alikay . Listen I'm sorry but we have to fire you , please go pack and don't make this harder then it has to be ." Said my Boss , A.K.A boss lady I could never remember her name anyways.

" Fine you know what , whatever ." I said while throwing the paper on the floor and storming off to go pack up my "belongings"

I finally got out of that hell hole I was thinking of throwing stuff and screaming but I guess doing nothing is good to.
"Finally" I said to no one .
I stopped at the bus stop and plugged in my head phones keeping one out to hear if someone's behind me .
For the past couple of weeks I have been getting this feeling someone is watching me . It all started at the coffee shop weird right? He thought has he was glancing over his shoulders and watching around him.

"FINALLY" I groaned when the bus pulled up . I quickly got on and paid then sat in the very back so I wouldn't have to talk to anyone . As I sat down I glanced out the window to see someone starring right back at me from the side of the building I WAS JUST AT!!!! Times like this I wish I could forget .. but hey that dude was kinda cute .. what am I saying for a stalker he was fucking hot as hell .

P.O.V Change
Maliki

I was walking the streets and got this sudden urge to just run down an alley beside me . I've never given in to urges like this.. they happen alot ever since I saw that kid at the coffee shop.
I finally just gave into it and ran as fast as I could but as soon as I stopped running I saw him .. that same kid again . "No it can't be " I said to my self as I stared at the same kid at the coffee shop . He was gorgeous but then he got on a bus and left . I locked eyes with him as the bus pulled away from it's original spot still locking eyes with him until they turned a corner

" I need to find him again , he's so adorable " wow ... I sound creepy poor kid run if I creep myself out I don't want to terrify you.

I finally make it home to my condo I bought with my many years of experience with my company .
I go shower amd go to bed quite earlier then usual " man I need coffee tomrrow "I said to no one .