Pain or pleasure

The picture at the top is a picture of Maliki ....... I do not own any of the pictures placed at the top . ENJOY ..... warning adult content down below .. you have been warned ... love ya

P.O.V
READER.

Alikay went to bed but couldn't get malik's eyes out of his brain .. they where so blue . Like the ocean after a storm .

He got dressed after his shower and decided to go to bed he laid down and started falling asleep when he heard a noise.

Maliki walked through the bedroom door of Alikay's bedroom.

Alikays mind went blank he could see the lust in maliki's eyes and knew he wanted the same thing.

Maliki walked over in his sweat pants and no shirt showing his muscley chest and abs on his tan body and planted a passionate kiss on Alikays lips and from then grew into something that they both wanted .

Alikay gently pulled his shirt off showing his pale slip body with alittle muscle on it .

Slightly embarrassed about his body Alikay tried to cover himself up but Maliki wasn't having it he grabbed Alikays hands and pinned them above his head on the post he gently took the shirt alikay had on and tied his hands on the back board of the bed .

Gently kissing all the way down his neck to his torso .
Alikays "friend" started getting excited and was getting uncomfortable in his boxers and sweat pants .

Maliki must have gotten the clue and gently pulled alikays sweat pants off along with his boxers in one swift move .

Maliki starting kissing Alikays torso and inner thigh not letting Alikay skirm beneath him .

Alikay was holding his moans in not wanting to let Maliki know he was winning but failed .

He screamed out a moan when Maliki took him in his mouth all the way and started sucking his member .

Alikay watched with tears in his eyes as he was about to let go .. he tried moving Maliki away but Maliki wasn't having it and started sucking more forcefully and Alikay let go ..

He cummed all in Maliki's mouth which Maliki gladly swallowed every bit and licked what had leaked out and down.

Alikays eyes rolled alittle as his body was shaking from his orgasm he just experienced.

Maliki wasn't done he undid his sweat pants leaving his boxers on and started kissing Alikay again Alikay started moaning again Maliki couldn't take it anymore he looked over af Alikay who was on the edge as well again and told him to suck his fingers which Alikay gladly did.

  Maliki turned Alikay over with his hands still tied and gently massaged the area around his entrance.

Maliki looked up at Alikay and told him to relax as he slipped a finger inside as Alikay gasped and yelped alittle at the sudden intrusion.

Maliki waited for Alikay to adjust then stuck another finger in .

Alikay yelped alittle again but started moaning out Maliki's name and started rocking back and forth on Maliki's hand....

Maliki finished stretching him and lined up .. looking briefly up at alikay asking if it was alright . Alikay silently nodded and that's all Maliki needed for him to enter ...

Alikay screamed out of pleasure and pain  as Maliki's head pushed through his entrance.

Alikay waited for Maliki to get all the way in..

after Maliki made it all the in inch after inch he waited till Alikay started nodding to tell him he can move that he was ready for him.

Maliki started rocking gently to get Alikay used to his size but after alittle Alikays moans came out louder as Maliki started moving more and more
faster and faster until the only sounds that where heard was skin against skin and the moans from both of them ...

thrust after thrust faster and faster harder and harder until they both came undone.

  Alikay sprayed his load all over the bed and Maliki's hand that was pumping him that he didn't even notice was there.

One final thrust was the all that was needed for Maliki to let his cum fill up Alikays slim waist.

He gently laid down next to Alikay . Even though he was still attached and waited for him to catch his breath .

Both where panting with sweat all over each other . The smell of their love in the air .

Maliki let go of Alikay and slipped out of him. Both him and Alikay satisfied about what happened ....

Alikay opened his eyes and saw that it was morning .
Maliki was no where in sight and alikay was completely dressed and sweating like a dog with a little surprise in his sweat pants ....

Alikay had dreamed it all

AUTHOR NOT

SORRY GUYS I KNOW YALL WANTED IT TO HAPPEN LOL BUT DREAMS ARE DREAMS DONT WORRY THE FUTURE ISN'T HERE YET . THANKS FOR READING AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE .. TELL ME HOW YOU ENJOYED IT OR HOW YOU WOULD WANT ME TO IMPROVE .
ANYWAYS LOVE YA GUYS AND GALS.

LLLAAATTTEEERRRZZZ