The Job

P.O.V
ALIKAY
MONDAY 7:00am.

I hate waking up early, I would rather sleep in but sadly the day has started and I must get up.
"I have a possible job today" I think as I start to get up and go take a shower .

Feeling the hot water trail down my back I look up letting the water run through my hair onto my face .

I grab my coconut and cream shampoo and start washing my hair . Along with my old spice body wash and start to scrub every inch of my body.

"Now I smell like a manly coconut" I think as I get out and dry off , going back to my room to search for an outfit for today I ended up going with my black ripped skinny jeans,  black convo's with grey strings and an over sized sweater with a hood .

After showing off my outfit in the mirror in my room I check my phone time (7:35am) it reads and I check my matte black hair with white tips in the mirror .

I stick my hood on and start walking to the coffee shop , looking through the store window my table is empty and I feel grateful that I have MY seat .

I go in and get my usual.
Iced mocha with caramel mix , extra sugar ..(I will beat that habit) .. whip cream on top with chocolate drizzle . I get my cup and walk over to my seat by the window and wait for my potential boss to walk through the door to the coffee shop .

(7:58am)

I finally see Mr. Edward's walk through the door and up to the counter to order his coffee .

" Goodmorning , Mr. Edward, I say as he makes his way over to my table. 
I can't help but notice what he is wearing  his dark blue eyes go with it perfect.  His dark grey suit with black shirt and grey tie . His hair sorta messing but professional at most.
I couldn't help it I blushed slightly hoping he didn't see it .

He sits across from me .
"Goodmorning Mr. Jones "he comments back obviously noticing my blush as he smirks slightly .

P.O.V. CHANGE
MALIKI

" So let's get down to business. " I say trying to hide the fact the he is just adorable blushing a bright shade of pink.

"Um ... ya .. ya let's start " he says while trying to stop blishing the beautiful shade of pink again .

"Well.  My office space needs to be repainted, the color is a gross green color , I need something that will brighten the office up a tad bit ". I state as he writes down the information I gave him.

" okay.   Colors that will brighten or lighten a certain area are white, light blue ,yellow , teal,  and light grey , which would you prefer?"

"Which do you recommend?" I answer his question with a question causing him to lock eyes with mine .

"Um .. I personally like the light grey bu--"

"Perfect let's go with that then " I cut him off before he can finish his sentence.

" okay .. well then when shall I start Mr.Edward." he says while I mentally  fist bump the air .

"Let's  start today , I can drive you to the office and you can see the area" I say smoothly .

"Alright, let's go mr. Edward".

"Please call me Maliki."I say so he doesnt have to be so formal.

"M-Maliki." He says while blushing a darker shade of red that I didn't think was possible.

"We could do that shade of red as well" I tease him will pointing at his nose .

" i-i- I dont t-think that t-THAT i-is necessary " he stutters back while his whole body starts turning the same shade of red as his face .

I chuckle"  I'm just playing. come along cutie." I say smoothly but also nervously.

We get in to my sports car and I buckle up but notice that Alikay has not buckled up .. I reach over him and buckle him and then look at him .
He has some color back but not all of it he still has a light red on his cheeks and nose.

" oh umm. Thank you " he says while looking down at his hands in his lap .

"Of coarse " I say while looking at his eyes that are lowered . I gently grab his chin and tilt it up to where he has to look at my eyes . He turns a darker shade is red .

"You know its polite to look people in the eyes when talking "
I say in a teasing tone that would make anyone's heart melt into puddy.

He looked like he was about to faint . If we where standing I'm sure he would have fallen to the ground.

" l-lets go then" he stutters out while looking into my eyes .

I chuckle. " let's go indeed ".
I say while gently letting go of his face and starting my car and drive off.

AUTHOR NOTE

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE READING MY BOOK ... TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT OR HOW I CAN IMPROVE ..... REMEMBER TO VOTE AND KEEP MY NOTIFICATIONS ON SO YOU DONT MISS MY UPLOADS ....
LOVE YOU GUYS AND GALS AND THANKS FOR READING ......
IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE NEXT PAGE IT MAY BE A LITTLE STEAMY WINK WINK..... THE NEXT PAGE IS SURE TO COME OUT TODAY BUT IM NOT SURE WHAT TIME ....
LLLAAATTTEEERRRZZZ