A Night Alone

P.O.V
Maliki

" I know this Mike just do as I ask  please and take down those pictures for the walls to be painted " I said to my very suspicious receptionist.

" sir, we had those painted not even a week ago , what's the point of doing it again ... no offence " he replied.

"I don't like the color....." I answered back to his very good argument .
He rolled his eyes and took down all pictures and decor for the "new color"

After Mike left and I was finally able to see the walls clear

"That really is an ugly green"

I said to no one in particular .
I went to the garage and got into the car with my driver damon .

"Good afternoon Sir. Which house ?" He asked " uuummmm let's go to the beach resort it's not to far from here " I answered .

"Yes sir" he answered back .
We drove in silence until we got there .

" damon why don't you go home and see your daughter . Tell shelby I said hello please "
I told him .

"Very well sir " he said while waving and driving off .

I turned around and stared at my giant empty house. Well empty besides the maids and cooks and my German Shepard named Shepard because I couldn't think of a name for him.

While walking upstairs to my bedroom my phone went off " bing bing bing " notifying me with 3 unread messages from an unknown number .

Message 1. -Hey its Alikay Jones .
Message 2.- Ik it's late but I couldn't sleep
Message 3.- I have questions about the job you offered .

I smiled down at the messages reading them over and over .
I saved his number in my phone contacts and texted him back saying
" hello Alikay, it's fine I don't sleep all the time anyway, what questions do you have for me to answer for you ?". I sent it then went to take a shower.

I got out feeling refreshed from stress and checked my phone again with 2 new messages from Alikay .

Message 1.- soooooo um ........ how much does it pay....
Message 2.- sorry didnt mean to sound ...needy.

I laughed as I read his messages but replied in a few seconds .

Sent out- how much do you want .. you will possibly paint 6 walls .

Alikay.- umm what's the max you will be willing to pay.

Sent out.- 25,000$

Alikay.- O......M.....G....

sent out.- Oh will you be needing more . It's no problem really I can go up.

Alikay.- no no it's fine its TOTALLY fine trust me .... thank you ..

Sent out.- if you need somewhere to stay while painting just tell me I have plenty of rooms available.

Alikay.- thank you .. goodnight mr. Edward's.

Sent out .- goodnight mr. Jones .

I went to sleep dreaming of his soft pale skin against my chest and his scent in my mind.

Author note.
Hellloooooo people reading this book well my lovelys tell me how you like it or how I can improve the book so far ....... thank you and remember to vote and add to library to see where Maliki and Alikay will go ....... love you guys..
LLLAAATTTEEERRRZZZ