ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs

SM called the whole group to a meeting, they couldn't be absent, since it was pretty important. YunJae lowkey thought she was going to be kicked out.

"You nervous?" Haechan asked suddenly from his bed making YunJae gasp. "Jesus fucking christ I almost peed my self!" Exclaimed YunJae grabbing her chest tightly. "Geez calm woman, sorry" he said giggling. "But yes, I'm a bit nervous" she admitted. "Everything will be alright, don't worry" he reassured. "I hope you're right" the girl murmured. "Haechan! Yuna! We're leaving!" Shouted Mark from downstairs. "Coming!!!" Both teens shouted at the same time.

That arrived to the SM building shortly, where they met up with the rest of the group, and all headed to the meeting room.

"I have called you to make an announcement" commences the CEO. YunJae tensed a bit. "We'll be adding new members to NCT, three to be exact" said the CEO. Everyone was a bit shocked. 19 members? "Please tell them to come in" said the CEO to his assistant. She nodded and went to the door, letting three men enter. "Boys, please introduce yourselves" ordered the CEO. "Hello, I'm Kun" said one who wasn't very tall compare to the one he was next to. "I'm Lucas" introduces one who was extremely attractive and send chills through YunJae's spine. "And I'm Jungwoo" said the last one, who seemed very soft and had a sweet voice. They sat down on the three left chairs. "Now let me explain what will happen this year" said the CEO.

He explained everything, from the sub-units to NCT 2018. YunJae understood everything, and it seemed like everyone did. They were apparently going to have an MV the whole a group and the album would consist in all the units putting songs in it. The album would be released March 14th 2018.

"I'm so exited!" Squealed YunJae. "I swear I never heard a noice like that leave her mouth" said Jaemin. "Same" added Chenle. "Oh shut it" said YunJae a bit embarrassed. They were currently on the way to a restaurant to eat the 19 members together and get to know each other.

They finally arrived to the restaurant and the dreamies got out of their van and entered the restaurant. There wasn't many people since it was Monday noon. They choose a table and waited for the rest of the members to arrived, which only took like a minute or two.

YunJae was in the middle of Jisung and Chenle, she had Jungwoo in front of her and next to him was Lucas. "So, you're obviously the only girl here" stated Lucas. "Yup, I don't know why SM decided that but I ain't complaining" YunJae said, starting to be the talkative girl she is.  "I'm also the maknae" she added. "Oh you might be, but you're a little devil" added Renjun who was next to Jisung. "I'm not...?" YunJae defended herself. "You three are" said Ten pointing at the three maknaes. "Okay maybe we are" admired Chenle and Jisung and YunJae just giggles mischievously. "YunJae, where are you from?" The sweet voice of Jungwoo filled the girls ears. "Oh, I was born in Mexico, my father is Mexican and my mother Corean" she informed. "Mexico? Wow, that's so far away" Jungwoo commented and the girl just giggled a bit. The talk continued between YunJae, Lucas, Chenle, Jisung, Ten and Renjun.

YunJae didn't get to know Kun that day, since he was next to Doyoung, who was at the other end of the table. But she knew soon would be her time. And she wasn't wrong, since the next day he was already trying to teach her to cook.