sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴇʀᴍs

YunJae admitted she missed Jaemin dearly. She really wanted him by her side again. She still didn't know her feelings toward him, but she knew she wouldn't get closer to the answer if they weren't friends again.

"Hey Jungwoo?" She called softly at the boy who was lying next to her on the sofa in the U dorms. "Yes Jae?" He responded. "How can i say sorry to Jaemin?" She asked.

YunJae was a grate person, but she didn't know how to say she was sorry, even if she really was. Is not that she was prideful, she just didn't know how to not turn awkward. (But Yes, she sometimes is very prideful, but not in this case).

"Maybe you could tell him you knew what you did was wrong and finish with an 'I'm sorry'?" He suggested. "I just arrive with him and say 'hey I did not respond your feelings'?" She asked. "It sounds rude" she said. "How about you just tell him how you feel about the situation" he suggested again. "Hmmm, that's a good idea, I'll do that" she said smiling at the boy. "Thanks Jungwoo" She said and patted softly his shoulder.

The next day, YunJae was ready to say sorry, but the day just didn't give any good moment, until about 10 pm, when they were back at the dorm from an exhausting day of practice.

"Hey Jaemin...? Can I talk to you?" She asked shyly. The whole group turn to look at her. "Alone..." she added in a small voice. The boy nodded and followed her I to the kitchen. "You know it private when they enter the kitchen" said Chenle from the TV room.

"I... okay, firstly, I wanted to say sorry for the way I reacted the other day. I just didn't know how to feel and think. I was blank in that moment... I'm sorry i made you feel bad" she apologized shyly but sincerely. "It's okay Yun, really. I also wanted to say sorry about the way I have been acted the past months" he apologized. "You're okay Jaemin, don't worry" she said smiling. "So... friends?" He asked. "Always" she responded and high-five him.

"So, no more drama between you?" Asked Mark. "No more drama between us" said YunJae happily. "Finally!" Said Renjun plopping into the couch. "Why were you angry at each other either way" asked Jisung. "Oh uh, long story" responded Jaemin, and that was enough to tell the rest that they would keep it private.