ᴠʟɪᴠᴇ

Some days after the comeback, YunJae decided to do a VLive.

"Hey everyone!" She greeted happily. "How did you see the comeback?" She asked smiling.

nctmx:
It was grate!!!

mochi:
I loved it

nctlove:
I love youuu

She read the comments and smiled. "I'm glad you liked it! We worked hard" she said. "We also had real fun, I personally really liked to shoot the washing car part" she said smiling at the memories.

nctdream7:
I really love the mv!

loveshot:
The song is a total bop

noodle:
I swear it's 3am but
idc

pan:
I remember watching
it in the middle of
class.

"Three am?! Sweety go to sleep! I suppose you have school tomorrow!" YunJae exclaimed. "Remember to get your rest guys" she added. "By the way, I'm going to put some music, hope you don't care" she said grabbing her phone. About some seconds passed and 'CALL ME BABY' started playing in a low volume. "I really love this song" she said smiling.

"Is this EXO I hear?" A sudden voice sounded. "Yes Haechan" said YunJae giggling. "Want to join the v-live?" She asked. "Why not" he said coming into the frame. "2015 comes running with this song" Haechan said. "I know! Trainee days" she said giggling.

The song ended and 'Save Me' started playing. "Uh, I love this song, I think it's my favorite from the album" she said smiling. "She even knows the dance" Haechan said. "I do!" She admitted proudly. "Let's read comments" said Haechan grabbing his phone and YunJae leaning on him to read.

yutaslove:
Omg YunHyuk...🥺😍🥰

yunyun:
Uh, my ship
is sailing 😔✊🥰

fullsun:
They're so cute

"They are shipping us" said YunJae laughing a bit. "But HaeYun sounds better" he said. "Not true, I like how YunHyuk sounds" she said. "Whatever flores your boat" he said sassily.

After a while 'Sixteen' started playing and YunJae was visibly happy. "Go support Samuel you all!" She said happy. Haechan reminder silent not really knowing what to say.

"Let's call Chenle" said YunJae. "From my phone" said Haechan since YunJae's phone was playing the music.

"Oh, Hyung?" Asked Chenle's VLive from the other side of the line. "Chenleeeee my maaaan" said YunJae. "Oh YunJae, Hey!" He said sounding happy. "We're doing a VLive" informed Haechan. "Oh, hi NCTzens!" He greeted.

The call lasted some minutes and then hung up. "Okay guys, I think it's time to go! Be healthy!" Said YunJae waving. "Bye bye!" Said Haechan and then the VLive ended.

I kind of have a memory hole of We Go Up era, can someone remind me of some important things that happened excluding Mark's graduation?
Thanks :(