ғɪʟᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍ/ᴠ

"Okay you're going to dance in this rooftop, but I also want you to feel yourself, like you're pretty and you know it" said director and Yuna laughed a bit at that last sentence.

She did as she was told, doing the choreography with Seoul as her background.

A close up scene was up, she let her sweater slip a bit from her shoulder, grab a bit of her hair and fixed her eyes in it and then the camera, at the end giving a small smile.

"Oh that was perfect!!!" Said the director exited.

After the rooftop scenes she had a quick brake where Taeyong brought her a sandwich and some hot chocolate.

It was early February so of course it was still a chilly, but all the snow was gone.

After the little brake they went over the studio where it was decorated as a flower shop.

The walls where soft green and all the pots where a creamy color. All the flowers were displayed carefully for her to have space to dance.

She was having fun while filming the video. She played around a bit out of course did what she was told.

The album would be released in February 26th and it was currently February 10th.

"Okay Yuna, that's all for today" said the director. She thanked the staff for their hard work and went to put on a simple track suit and a simple T-shirt and she then returned to her dorms.

"How was it?" Asked Renjun.

"Exhausting But it was pretty fun" she said plopping into the sofa.

She took her laptop out as she was currently finishing one of the last songs titled "Bee". She also needed to finish 'Señorita' but she needed to call Samuel to work on that one and it was pretty late already.

The next day she woke feather early after her short night sleep. She pulled a simple outfit that consisted in soft pants and a hoodie.

Her manager drove her to SM entertainment to get her ready.

Her stylists gave her today's outfit, did her hair and make up and they drove again to a parking lot that was currently decorated to fit the theme of her music video.

She did her part of the choreography and then walked between cream and soft green cars that were parked there.

She jumped on the front part of the car sitting in it and doing what she was asked that was basically acting pretty for the camera.

They shot all the parts that where needed to be shot in the parking lot and then had a small lunch brake that, again, Taeyong bring her a sandwich and hot chocolate.

She then changed outfits and did the half of the end of the last part of the music video.

"Okay, let's wrap up for today" the director said.

She was glad to go home, although she knew she wasn't sleeping anytime soon.

She arrived at the dorms and plopped I to the sofa was again. She and Samuel where going to have a video chat call to at least try to advance with 'Señorita'.

After a while, they finally hung up and she was ready to go to sleep but her dear friend Jisung was blasting music from the speakers. Well not blasting but it could be heard to her room, so she basically went to shot him up.

She ended up confiscating the speakers and she could finally sleep at least 6 hours.

The next day she again woke up at 6 am and went directly to SM.

The same routine was made, and it was finally time to film the last part.

She did was she was told was again and after three long hours it was done.

"Good job Yuna, grate as ever" priced the director.

She bowed and thanked the staff, but her day was not over yet.