Chapter One

What reader looks like^^^ -yes your a girl. This is a lesbian story.

:::3rdPersonPOV:::

Y/n growled as the dart hit her neck- then another- then another, until she was finally asleep.

Guard1: The sedatives are getting weaker every time we do this! It took five darts filled with triple the normal dosage!

Guard2: That's fucked up- Alright! She's sedated- send in the fresh meat!

Two more guards dragged in a struggling girl- they threw her in the cell before slamming the door shut. Then all four guards left mumbling to each other about the fresh meat's survival. The girl on the other hand, known as clockwork, was fuming! If it weren't for Toby being a jealous dumbass she wouldn't even be here in this asylum! She could be at home laughing with Jane- or throwing knives at LJ! But he just had to try and win her back in the middle of her killing spree- no wonder she broke up with him two months ago.

Clockwork: 'Fucking Dumbass- Who the fuck thinks that yelling and begging in the middle of a goddamned killing spree is a good idea!?'

Clockwork then took notice of the knocked out girl in the cell with her- Her eyes widened as she inspected Y/n-

Y/n had boy short brown messily styled hair that faded to white while slightly covering a black scorch mark on her face- as well as her back colored eye with a white pupil. Her other eye was dark cyan with a black pupil- both of her pupil's were slits- not circles. Where human ears should be- there were black fluffy wolf ears, and she had a black fluffy tail with a white tip. Her skin was abnormally white- and she was very short, about the size of Ben- and he's like 12. Y/n looked about 18.

Clockwork: The fuck? Is that a fucking actual furry?

Suddenly Y/n shifted- starting to wake up. Her face was twitching- then she sat up. She opened her mismatched eyes- before glaring down at her back and attempting to glare at her neck. She pulled one dart out of her neck, then pulled one out of her shoulder, then she pulled two out of her back- but couldn't reach the third dart no matter how many angles she tried to grab it from.

Y/n: Oh your fucking with me!

Y/n said as she glared at the ground while trying not to punch it- again. Clockwork on the other hand was trying her hardest not to laugh- then she sighed and pulled the dart out of Y/n's back, who had been facing away from her.

Y/n jolted up at the sudden action- then turned around, her gaze stopping on Clockwork. Y/n's face went bright red as she stared at Clockwork shamelessly. Then a scent reached her nose- the scent of Blood, Fire, and Chocolate. Y/n's eyes widened as she realized something that made a shiver go down her spine.

Y/n: *Whispering* Mate...

Clockwork was confused as Y/n stared at her- she narrowed her eyes as Y/n mumbled out something she couldn't hear.

Clockwork: What?

Y/n shook her head while blushing- she started mumbling out words until she stopped, cleared her throat, and started attempting to have a conversation.

Y/n: S-Sorry, My names Y-Y/n.

Clockwork: Clockwork. What are you?

Y/n: A werewolf.

Clockwork's eyes widened before she started inspecting Y/n closer.

Clockwork: 'She's pretty cute- hell, she's sexy too. I bet there's a good body hidden under that hoodie.'

Clockwork then decided at that very moment she was going to have Y/n- no matter what. Y/n on the other hand couldn't believe it- she found her mate, and they're a girl! Y/n always wanted a female mate, having never found guys attractive, but it wasn't up to her.

Y/n: 'It's her- my mate! I- I can't let her get away! And I can't let anyone harm her! I need her- I want her~'

Y/n's tail start swaying back and fourth while her ears flicked- a sign that she was happy and turned on all in one.

Clockwork: Never seen a werewolf before... Nice to meet you.

Clockwork held her hand out for a handshake- Y/n nodded and grabbed her hand, Immediately when she did sparks ran up her whole arm, Clockwork pulled back feeling the sparks- her eyes became wide as she stared at her hand.

Clockwork: The hell was that!?

Y/n mumbled while looking down- Clockwork stared at her.

Clockwork: What?

Y/n: *Mumbling* The mate bond.

Clockwork: What's 'The mate bond' ?

Y/n blushed as she kept her gaze on the ground.

Y/n: It's complicated- and a really long story...

Clockwork: There is literally no where else we can go.

Y/n: Well- As a werewolf we search our whole lives to find the one thing that will bring us meaning and purpose- a mate. A mate is a Soulmate- gifted to us by our lord, the moon goddess. When we are paired with someone we are destined to meet them at some point in our lives and fall in love with them- it's destiny, fate, whatever you wanna call it. As Mates we have something called 'The Mate Bond', it's what caused the sparks, or it can cause immense pain if your mate rejects you. It all depends.

Clockwork sat there for a minute taking everything in- before speaking.

Clockwork: So from what you told me- since I felt the sparks when we touched that means...

Y/n: We're Mates- destined to fall in love.

Clockwork smirked- she could use this to her advantage. The stood up, so did Y/n, then Clockwork walked up to Y/n- stopping right in front of her.

Clockwork: Well... if we're destined to love- then, who am I to say no~?

Y/n's heart nearly exploded as Clockwork closed the space between them- they're lips locked in a kiss. Y/n hesitated, but kissed back- Sealing the Mate Bond. There was no escaping this love- if one ever tried to leave the other it would cause both immense pain.