Chapter Three

:::Y/n'sPOV:::

It was courtyard time- I have magically convinced Clockwork to sit on my back while I do push-ups. It wasn't 'that' difficult- she is heavy but I'm extremely strong. Is she got off of me I stood up- in the courtyard there is only a chain link fence for protection- and the guards outside of it are always asleep. Suddenly a person jumped over the side of the fence into the prison.

OtakuYuri999: See- Just, SEE!?

(A/n: @OtakuYuri999 I gotchu 👌)

OtakuYuri999: Just adding to the reasons- bye!

They then hoped the fence, and were out of sight in no time.

Y/n:... the fuck?

Clockwork: I have no clue- but it was pretty funny.

I started doing sit-ups, halfway through Clockwork sat on my stomach- basically strataling me while sitting just below my breasts. My face heated up while Clockwork smirked- but I continued to do sit-ups.

Clockwork: Damn- Your only using your stomach muscles while I'm sitting on them and your still going at the same pace as before.

I just smiled slightly while continuing my workout- soon she got off me and I got up. I walked over to the pull-up bar, then I jumped up and grabbed it- there starts my next workout. The bar was just in front of the fence- but there was a small space for a person to stand if I faced the fence- that's exactly where Clockwork was, leaning against the fence and just staring at me- not at my face, she was viewing anywhere but my face. I could feel her eyes foam everywhere on my body- before she stepped forward, she leaned up and whispered in my ear.

Clockwork: *Whispering* You know every time you drop down to go back up your breasts move a little. I hope your ready for one hell of a night when we get outa here~

My face went red as I looked upwards- completely avoiding her. I felt her grab my tail- sending sparks strait to my pussy, I bit my lip and moved my tail upwards- out of her reach. She huffed and leaned back against the fence. I smiled while continuing my workout.

*Timeskip: At Light's Out*

I sat staring at the window- Clockwork was attempting to fall asleep- I refuse to sleep. Not after last night, Someone else might be out there. In the cell there are two windows- one facing in, and one facing out- I was the same height as the one facing out, So I watched as the moon rose higher in the sky. Tomorrow is the full moon- Meaning I'll be released for one night with a tracing collar on- that way I can hunt and they can find me. Last time they kept me in here for the full moon I killed half of the 'patients'...

Suddenly a guard burst through the door- he was drunk.

Guard2: It's Full Moon Mutt! Get out- now! Out of here!