Chapter Two

:::Y/n'sPOV:::

It was 11:00 pm- lights out was so long ago, but I can't sleep- What if they try and take her somewhere once they see she's alive? Or what if they try and do what they did to me- but to her! I can't let that happen!

As I heard footsteps outside I pretended to be asleep- I heard keys and someone mumble-

???: Look at that clockeyed freak- her body's got it all! I can't wait to take it~

It was a male- a guard that raped me my first night here, I grit my teeth as the cell door opened, his name is Anderson. He pointed the flashlight at me- and darkly chuckled.

Anderson: Heh- out like a light, meaning I can do whatever I want.

As soon as the flashlight was off me I stood up and launched myself behind him- he didn't even notice, right as he was leaning down to grab Clockwork's pants I jumped on his back while wrapping my arms around his neck- choking him.

Anderson: W-What the *cough* Fuck!?

Y/n: I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH HER!!!

I pulled out my claws and started clawing at his neck- my black eye burned as it started turning blood red while the pupil turned sky blue. I half shifted- my nose became one of a dog's, black and small- but with an incredible since of smell.

Y/n: Take that you fucking rapist!

I clawed at his face before he fell over- I jumped off his back and started clawing at every open area I could reach- he started screaming and begging for mercy. Soon he stopped screaming all together- I stood up before lunging at his throat- I gripped onto it and started shaking violently from side to side- snapping his neck and ripping his throat out all at once- I started to shift more- loving this revenge. Soon I was in my smaller wolf form- a black wolf the size of a pup.

Y/n: 'I'm pretty hungry- for blood~'

I opened his chest using my claws- then I started eating every organ in sight- I then bit his arm violently and licked all of the blood that came out- soon I was full- I walked up to his neck- before clawing at it until his head was separated from his body. I looked towards the bars of the small window- they looked just barely able to fit a head through- I unshifted and grabbed Anderson's head- before sticking it in between the bars of the window- it was stuck- anyone trying to move it would crush his skull in the process.

Y/n: Revenge is a dish best served... bloody~

I walked over to Clockwork- she was out like a light. I smiled and curled up under her arm- not falling asleep, as a Werewolf I can go months without sleep. I just loved the scent of her- she started to move in her sleep, until she had wrapped her arms around my waist- her head in the crook of my neck. I smiled as I kept my eyes on the door.

*Timeskip: Morning*

Guard7: Alright fuckers! It's 9:00am- WAKE UP!

Her started walking down the hall waking everyone up- but when he got close to my cell he started gagging at the smell of a rotting corpse. Then he saw Anderson's head- he barfed in the middle of the hallway while other cells watched.

Guard7: WHAT THE FUCK!? W-WHY WOULD YOU STICK A HEAD IN THE WINDOW!?!?

At this point Clockwork was awake- I chuckled as I brought my head up to the window and started shouting for everyone to here.

Y/n: THIS MAN WHO'S HEAD IS IN THE WINDOW HAS RAPED MULTIPLE PEOPLE MANY TIMES- LAST NIGHT AROUND 11:00 PM ANDERSON WALKED IN MY CELL AND TRIED TO RAPE MY CELL MATE IN HER SLEEP- I HAVE ENDED HIS MISTAKE OF A LIFE! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GO NEAR ME OR MY MATE IN ANY HARMFUL WAY- GOT IT!?!?